Cleanse your skin at least 3 times a day to remove excess grime and oil that can clog your pores.You must tone your skin and to do so opt for the non-alcoholic variety; these help even out your skin’s pH balance and also bring a glow to your skin.
The humidity that the rains bring can dry your skin something awful. If oily skin is your problem then moisturizers that are water-based are a great option to help keep oil secretion in check.Use a reliable sunscreen with a good SPF.
It may be cloudy but that doesn’t stop the sun’s UV rays from wreaking havoc.It is essential that you exfoliate your skin daily to rid it of dead cells but do so gently.Stay hydrated by drinking at least 8 glasses throughout the day. Humidity can make you sweat a lot and skin that doesn’t have enough moisture can look pale and dull.
While shampooing and conditioning your hair twice a week will suffice during any other season you might want to do so more frequently during the monsoons. This is because the humidity that is pervasive during the wet spell makes you sweat, and sweat makes it easy for grime and germs to latch onto your skin.
Beauty secrets for a balanced diet for teenage girls Fruits and Vegetables Multicolored plates of fruit or vegetables may also help to tempt him. Banana, kiwi fruit, blueberries and strawberries work well as a mini fruit platter. Or you could use red pepper, sweet corn, broccoli and cauliflower to make a colorful vegetable medley.
- What to do and what not to do after waxing
- Men to look smart is a must to attract girls
- Vitamin C Enriched Oranges glows your skin
- Every day morning Beauty tips for showing you beautiful
- Treating Dandruff using homemade remedies
- Do you want to get Beautiful eyes?
- Seasonal changes affects skin badly
- Under arm darkness removal made easy
- How to make nails pinkish and shiny?
- Is your lips dried this winter, try this homemade remedies
- Protecting yourself from winter and few tips
- Do you have Dandruff problem, here is the solution
- Ginger widely used as beauty product
- Beauty tips for women to maintain your glow
- How to remove white heads over nose naturally?