Protect your brain
Everyone loses brain volume as they age, but the stress hormone cortisol speeds the decline, said McGill University researchers. Help your mind unwind with a houseplant. Washington State University research shows that simply being in the presence of plants can stem stress.
Shield your heart
Old-man arteries are stiff with age, inhibiting blood flow and increasing the risk of a heart attack or stroke. However, Irish researchers found that supplementing with 500 milligrams (mg) of vitamin C daily significantly improves arterial flexibility. Spike your morning OJ with juice made from Acerola cherries.
Guard your hearing
To dodge deafness, start scrambling eggs. Yolks are a top source of phosphatidylcholine, a key component of the cell membranes in your ears. In a study from the Henry Ford Health System in Detroit, rats fed this fatty acid were protected from age-induced hearing loss.
Beauty benefits of Oranges Orange juice works effectively for shrinking the open pores. Just apply the juice of an orange on your face and let it stay for 2-3 minutes and wash off immediately. This helps in closing the enlarged pores and giving a shining glow to your face.
- Homemade remedies for under arm darkness
- Beautiful Nails need healthy food habits
- Rice water good for hair growth
- Face packs for best results during hot summer
- Astounding benefits from Turmeric mask for Skin
- Fairness tips for youngsters and Spinster Men
- Solution for Hair fall for all ages
- Waxing precautionary tips