Take care of your skin
Whatever you do, without a healthy skin you will not look beautiful. So take care of your skin by following organic skin care tips. Wash your face every night with a good cleanser to remove the oil and dirt from your skin. After washing your face use a good quality moisturizer to keep your skin soft and supple.
Avoid the foundation
Teenage girls should not tempt to cover their acne with thick layer of foundation. Foundation in teens hides their natural beauty. It suits women over 30. For teenagers best is to cover up their blemishes with concealer and then apply a powder or tinted moisturizers.
Avoid too much makeup
Don’t overdo it. Beauty tip for teens is to keep
it simple instead of piling on eye shadows and blush. Even up your skin tone
with tinted moisturizer and then apply pink blush to the apples of your cheeks.
Make your eyes prominent with gold eye shadow and a couple of coats of black
mascara. Apply light pink or nude lip gloss to your lips.
Whole Wheat amazing beauty treatment for Skin Provides Nourishment The selenium present in whole grains, including whole wheat, does amazing things for your skin. One of the skin benefits you gain when you eat whole wheat is nourished skin that is made possible by the antioxidant properties of selenium.
- Use Strawberry Face Pack for glowing skin
- Use tomatoes for curing skin problems
- Preparing Beetroot Face Pack for glowing skin
- Try Coffee Powder in your daily beauty routine
- Doing Pedicure at home with homemade ingredients
- Tips to remove Sun Tan with homemade remedies
- Have you tried Aloe Vera for Hair Growth?
- Choosing right lipstick for your lips