Take care of your skin
Whatever you do, without a healthy skin you will not look beautiful. So take care of your skin by following organic skin care tips. Wash your face every night with a good cleanser to remove the oil and dirt from your skin. After washing your face use a good quality moisturizer to keep your skin soft and supple.
Avoid the foundation
Teenage girls should not tempt to cover their acne with thick layer of foundation. Foundation in teens hides their natural beauty. It suits women over 30. For teenagers best is to cover up their blemishes with concealer and then apply a powder or tinted moisturizers.
Avoid too much makeup
Don’t overdo it. Beauty tip for teens is to keep
it simple instead of piling on eye shadows and blush. Even up your skin tone
with tinted moisturizer and then apply pink blush to the apples of your cheeks.
Make your eyes prominent with gold eye shadow and a couple of coats of black
mascara. Apply light pink or nude lip gloss to your lips.
Beauty secrets for a balanced diet for teenage girls Fruits and Vegetables Multicolored plates of fruit or vegetables may also help to tempt him. Banana, kiwi fruit, blueberries and strawberries work well as a mini fruit platter. Or you could use red pepper, sweet corn, broccoli and cauliflower to make a colorful vegetable medley.
- What to do and what not to do after waxing
- Men to look smart is a must to attract girls
- Vitamin C Enriched Oranges glows your skin
- Every day morning Beauty tips for showing you beautiful
- Treating Dandruff using homemade remedies
- Do you want to get Beautiful eyes?
- Seasonal changes affects skin badly
- Under arm darkness removal made easy
- How to make nails pinkish and shiny?
- Is your lips dried this winter, try this homemade remedies
- Protecting yourself from winter and few tips
- Do you have Dandruff problem, here is the solution
- Ginger widely used as beauty product
- Beauty tips for women to maintain your glow
- How to remove white heads over nose naturally?