One of the simplest and most handy products useful for the removal of the black and white heads is toothpaste. Dab on some toothpaste on the affected areas and let it dry. You can see instant results. Just touch the areas and you will find that the rough and uneven skin has become smooth and soft. Repeating this step every alternative day for 2 weeks will help you a lot.
Potato is a very common vegetable available at our home. You need to make
a pulp of raw potato by grinding some of its cut pieces. Now squeeze the juice
and apply over the black head and white head area. You need to wait till the
juice dries and then remove it with water.
Squeeze the juice from half a lemon and add a pinch of salt to it. It is
one of the simplest recipes to fight the stubborn whiteheads & blackheads.
Apply the solution on the areas you see the traces of blackheads or whiteheads
or both. Wash you face after 20 minutes with lukewarm water.
Use Rose Water for beautiful Skin Rosewater helps maintain the skin's PH balance, and also controls excess oil. Dr. Deepali Bhardwaj, Skincare Expert said "Rose water has anti-inflammatory properties that can help reduce the redness of irritated skin, get rid of acne, dermatitis and eczema. It is a great cleanser and aids in removing oil and dirt accumulated in clogged pores".
- Whole Wheat amazing beauty treatment for Skin
- Use Strawberry Face Pack for glowing skin
- Use tomatoes for curing skin problems
- Preparing Beetroot Face Pack for glowing skin
- Try Coffee Powder in your daily beauty routine
- Doing Pedicure at home with homemade ingredients
- Tips to remove Sun Tan with homemade remedies
- Have you tried Aloe Vera for Hair Growth?