- Detox Ginger Bath
Take half cup of Epsom salt and add 2 tsp ground. Fill the tub like usual and pour your ingredients in. The ginger increases circulation and boosts immunity while Epsom salts soothe muscles and give you some much needed magnesium.
2. Refreshing Foot Bath
If you happen to have mustard powder, you can add a little fresh ground ginger for a fantastic foot bath. Sounds weird, sure, but its warming-soothing stuff will make you a believer. Use one tablespoon of mustard powder with 2 tsp ginger, add to warm water and let your feet soak for 15 minutes.
3. Warming Massage Oil
Ginger can warm the body topically, so massage oil will be a tension-reducing dream. You can take one inch of peeled ginger, cut into slices, a dozen or so dried rose petals and 1 cup of almond oil. Mix together in a Mason jar or bottle and let sit for a week. Then it’s ready to use on arms and legs, avoiding delicate areas.
Beauty secrets for a balanced diet for teenage girls Fruits and Vegetables Multicolored plates of fruit or vegetables may also help to tempt him. Banana, kiwi fruit, blueberries and strawberries work well as a mini fruit platter. Or you could use red pepper, sweet corn, broccoli and cauliflower to make a colorful vegetable medley.
- What to do and what not to do after waxing
- Men to look smart is a must to attract girls
- Vitamin C Enriched Oranges glows your skin
- Every day morning Beauty tips for showing you beautiful
- Treating Dandruff using homemade remedies
- Do you want to get Beautiful eyes?
- Seasonal changes affects skin badly
- Under arm darkness removal made easy
- How to make nails pinkish and shiny?
- Is your lips dried this winter, try this homemade remedies
- Protecting yourself from winter and few tips
- Do you have Dandruff problem, here is the solution
- Ginger widely used as beauty product
- Beauty tips for women to maintain your glow
- How to remove white heads over nose naturally?