- Detox Ginger Bath
Take half cup of Epsom salt and add 2 tsp ground. Fill the tub like usual and pour your ingredients in. The ginger increases circulation and boosts immunity while Epsom salts soothe muscles and give you some much needed magnesium.
2. Refreshing Foot Bath
If you happen to have mustard powder, you can add a little fresh ground ginger for a fantastic foot bath. Sounds weird, sure, but its warming-soothing stuff will make you a believer. Use one tablespoon of mustard powder with 2 tsp ginger, add to warm water and let your feet soak for 15 minutes.
3. Warming Massage Oil
Ginger can warm the body topically, so massage oil will be a tension-reducing dream. You can take one inch of peeled ginger, cut into slices, a dozen or so dried rose petals and 1 cup of almond oil. Mix together in a Mason jar or bottle and let sit for a week. Then it’s ready to use on arms and legs, avoiding delicate areas.
Whole Wheat amazing beauty treatment for Skin Provides Nourishment The selenium present in whole grains, including whole wheat, does amazing things for your skin. One of the skin benefits you gain when you eat whole wheat is nourished skin that is made possible by the antioxidant properties of selenium.
- Use Strawberry Face Pack for glowing skin
- Use tomatoes for curing skin problems
- Preparing Beetroot Face Pack for glowing skin
- Try Coffee Powder in your daily beauty routine
- Doing Pedicure at home with homemade ingredients
- Tips to remove Sun Tan with homemade remedies
- Have you tried Aloe Vera for Hair Growth?
- Choosing right lipstick for your lips