Try to take the necessary diet in the winter. Try to add the fruit and fruit juice to your diet. Apply the petroleum jelly on the face, lips, hands, legs. Do not take the hot water baths. The hot water takes out the moisture in the skin then skin becomes dry. So try to avoid the hot and long baths in winter. The chapped lips are one of the problems in this winter.
Apply the petroleum to the chapped lips. Use the
lip scrubs for the lip care in the winter. Dry skin is the major problem in the
winter. Use the natural moisturizer in the winter. Try to cover the most of the
body with the clothes. Do not expose the skin to the cold air. Do not apply the
makeup products with high alcoholic content. Do not use the beauty and hair
styling products too much in winter.
Use the natural moisturizers like butter, oils,
glycerin, etc., in the winter. Not to choose the chemical moisturizers. Try to
add the vitamin A, vitamin E rich foods in your diet. Stay hydrated in the
winter. Try to take the juices and drinks.
Use Strawberry Face Pack for glowing skin Strawberries are one of the most famous berries that are bundled with many refreshing features that can concentrate on your skin to look fresh. Strawberries highly recommended for oily skin to solve the acne problem. It comprises of alpha-hydroxy acid and prevents the growth in the increase of acne related issues.
- Use tomatoes for curing skin problems
- Preparing Beetroot Face Pack for glowing skin
- Try Coffee Powder in your daily beauty routine
- Doing Pedicure at home with homemade ingredients
- Tips to remove Sun Tan with homemade remedies
- Have you tried Aloe Vera for Hair Growth?
- Choosing right lipstick for your lips
- Can you fight Dry Skin in your Hands?