Usually at the time of arrival of winter season, people keep enough of glycerin at the stock to reduce dryness in skin. You can now apply just two drops of glycerin on your lips before going to bed. As soon as you get up in the morning, your lips will be fine.
These are also a good source of moisturizing your skin when it is affected by the winter climate. As compared to other natural home remedies, petroleum jellies can give temporary remedy to your lips.
Honey is a great moisturizer that has healing and antibacterial properties to treat chapped lips. Honey and glycerin at night gives softer lips in the morning.
Coconut oil is a natural moisturizer that helps in the healing of chapped lips caused by cold or dry weather.
Beauty secrets for a balanced diet for teenage girls Fruits and Vegetables Multicolored plates of fruit or vegetables may also help to tempt him. Banana, kiwi fruit, blueberries and strawberries work well as a mini fruit platter. Or you could use red pepper, sweet corn, broccoli and cauliflower to make a colorful vegetable medley.
- What to do and what not to do after waxing
- Men to look smart is a must to attract girls
- Vitamin C Enriched Oranges glows your skin
- Every day morning Beauty tips for showing you beautiful
- Treating Dandruff using homemade remedies
- Do you want to get Beautiful eyes?
- Seasonal changes affects skin badly
- Under arm darkness removal made easy
- How to make nails pinkish and shiny?
- Is your lips dried this winter, try this homemade remedies
- Protecting yourself from winter and few tips
- Do you have Dandruff problem, here is the solution
- Ginger widely used as beauty product
- Beauty tips for women to maintain your glow
- How to remove white heads over nose naturally?