Usually at the time of arrival of winter season, people keep enough of glycerin at the stock to reduce dryness in skin. You can now apply just two drops of glycerin on your lips before going to bed. As soon as you get up in the morning, your lips will be fine.
These are also a good source of moisturizing your skin when it is affected by the winter climate. As compared to other natural home remedies, petroleum jellies can give temporary remedy to your lips.
Honey is a great moisturizer that has healing and antibacterial properties to treat chapped lips. Honey and glycerin at night gives softer lips in the morning.
Coconut oil is a natural moisturizer that helps in the healing of chapped lips caused by cold or dry weather.
Use tomatoes for curing skin problems Tomato for sun burns Take the fresh tomato in the blender and add the ½ cup of the curd in the blender. Grind them well. Now apply the paste all over the sunburn area. Wait for 10-15 minutes then wash the dried mix with the cool water.
- Preparing Beetroot Face Pack for glowing skin
- Try Coffee Powder in your daily beauty routine
- Doing Pedicure at home with homemade ingredients
- Tips to remove Sun Tan with homemade remedies
- Have you tried Aloe Vera for Hair Growth?
- Choosing right lipstick for your lips
- Can you fight Dry Skin in your Hands?
- Is it safe to Color hair during pregnancy?