In the usual course, a heat rash will disappear on its own within a few days. In a few exceptional cases, if the rash lasts for more than three to four days or gets worse with time, one should immediately consult a doctor as it could indicate a bacterial, fungal or viral infection.
If there's no improvement with antihistamines, one should immediately contact the doctor. Left ignored, in some rare cases, hives can blow up into a much serious condition called anaphylaxis. Keep on the lookout for symptoms like dizziness, tongue or face swelling, shortness of breath, tightening of the throat or wheezing.
How to treat Athlete's Foot
OTC antifungal creams like Lamisil and Lotrimin can bring immediate relief and continuous application can clear away the condition. However if the symptoms seem to persist, one may want to visit the doctor for a prescription of antifungal creams or pills.
Use Rose Water for beautiful Skin Rosewater helps maintain the skin's PH balance, and also controls excess oil. Dr. Deepali Bhardwaj, Skincare Expert said "Rose water has anti-inflammatory properties that can help reduce the redness of irritated skin, get rid of acne, dermatitis and eczema. It is a great cleanser and aids in removing oil and dirt accumulated in clogged pores".
- Whole Wheat amazing beauty treatment for Skin
- Use Strawberry Face Pack for glowing skin
- Use tomatoes for curing skin problems
- Preparing Beetroot Face Pack for glowing skin
- Try Coffee Powder in your daily beauty routine
- Doing Pedicure at home with homemade ingredients
- Tips to remove Sun Tan with homemade remedies
- Have you tried Aloe Vera for Hair Growth?