In the usual course, a heat rash will disappear on its own within a few days. In a few exceptional cases, if the rash lasts for more than three to four days or gets worse with time, one should immediately consult a doctor as it could indicate a bacterial, fungal or viral infection.
If there's no improvement with antihistamines, one should immediately contact the doctor. Left ignored, in some rare cases, hives can blow up into a much serious condition called anaphylaxis. Keep on the lookout for symptoms like dizziness, tongue or face swelling, shortness of breath, tightening of the throat or wheezing.
How to treat Athlete's Foot
OTC antifungal creams like Lamisil and Lotrimin can bring immediate relief and continuous application can clear away the condition. However if the symptoms seem to persist, one may want to visit the doctor for a prescription of antifungal creams or pills.
Foods to boost Hair Growth naturally Eggs and yogurt Packed to the brim with protein, vitamins B and B5 both curd and eggs boost the blood circulation of your scalp and ensure hair growth. They also help prevent hair thinning and hair fall. Sweet potatoes Brimming with Vitamin A, sweet potatoes help your hair produce sebum (natural oil) which keeps it shiny and full of life.
- Baking Soda used as Beauty tips
- Teenage girls should try these face packs for Glowing Skin
- Men need to groom before their Wedding
- Learn to remove Suntan with homemade ingredients
- Hair care benefits with Rice Water
- Hairstyles to show you look younger
- Having Vitamin D deficiency leads to Hair loss
- Some Hair tips for all time