In the usual course, a heat rash will disappear on its own within a few days. In a few exceptional cases, if the rash lasts for more than three to four days or gets worse with time, one should immediately consult a doctor as it could indicate a bacterial, fungal or viral infection.
If there's no improvement with antihistamines, one should immediately contact the doctor. Left ignored, in some rare cases, hives can blow up into a much serious condition called anaphylaxis. Keep on the lookout for symptoms like dizziness, tongue or face swelling, shortness of breath, tightening of the throat or wheezing.
How to treat Athlete's Foot
OTC antifungal creams like Lamisil and Lotrimin can bring immediate relief and continuous application can clear away the condition. However if the symptoms seem to persist, one may want to visit the doctor for a prescription of antifungal creams or pills.
Some tricky tips for Curly hair beauties Starting at the bottom allows you to gently detangle each knot, rather than compounding them all toward the bottom and yanking your way through with a comb. Trim regularly to avoid split ends. Split ends are never a good look not to mention they can make your hair frizzy. If you want healthy curls that look bouncy and fresh, head to the hairstylist every six to eight weeks for a quick trim.
- Beauty secrets for a balanced diet for teenage girls
- What to do and what not to do after waxing
- Men to look smart is a must to attract girls
- Vitamin C Enriched Oranges glows your skin
- Every day morning Beauty tips for showing you beautiful
- Treating Dandruff using homemade remedies
- Do you want to get Beautiful eyes?
- Seasonal changes affects skin badly
- Under arm darkness removal made easy
- How to make nails pinkish and shiny?
- Is your lips dried this winter, try this homemade remedies
- Protecting yourself from winter and few tips
- Do you have Dandruff problem, here is the solution
- Ginger widely used as beauty product
- Beauty tips for women to maintain your glow