In the usual course, a heat rash will disappear on its own within a few days. In a few exceptional cases, if the rash lasts for more than three to four days or gets worse with time, one should immediately consult a doctor as it could indicate a bacterial, fungal or viral infection.
If there's no improvement with antihistamines, one should immediately contact the doctor. Left ignored, in some rare cases, hives can blow up into a much serious condition called anaphylaxis. Keep on the lookout for symptoms like dizziness, tongue or face swelling, shortness of breath, tightening of the throat or wheezing.
How to treat Athlete's Foot
OTC antifungal creams like Lamisil and Lotrimin can bring immediate relief and continuous application can clear away the condition. However if the symptoms seem to persist, one may want to visit the doctor for a prescription of antifungal creams or pills.
How to maintain healthy Skin this summer? Exfoliating Exfoliating an essential part of the skin care regime as it helps in removing the dead cells from the skin. However, make sure you are not rubbing your skin too hard while exfoliating as it can damage and irritate the layers on your skin. Be gentle on your face and use cotton to pat dry it. Exfoliate twice a week to keep your skin glowing.
- Protecting & Beautifying your Eyes Naturally
- Lime the best Beauty tip for Glowing and Flawless Skin
- MANGO FACE PACK works wonders in your face
- Beauty tips for Men to remain handsome
- Do you need to burn belly fat without doing exercise?
- Men can enhance their beauty by following these tips
- Tips to keep your face beautiful from inside
- Have you used tomatoes for skin care problems?