In the usual course, a heat rash will disappear on its own within a few days. In a few exceptional cases, if the rash lasts for more than three to four days or gets worse with time, one should immediately consult a doctor as it could indicate a bacterial, fungal or viral infection.
If there's no improvement with antihistamines, one should immediately contact the doctor. Left ignored, in some rare cases, hives can blow up into a much serious condition called anaphylaxis. Keep on the lookout for symptoms like dizziness, tongue or face swelling, shortness of breath, tightening of the throat or wheezing.
How to treat Athlete's Foot
OTC antifungal creams like Lamisil and Lotrimin can bring immediate relief and continuous application can clear away the condition. However if the symptoms seem to persist, one may want to visit the doctor for a prescription of antifungal creams or pills.
How to get rid of Dandruff naturally? Baking Soda Your kitchen could hold the key to an itch free, flake free scalp. Wet your hair and then rub a handful of baking soda vigorously into your scalp. Skip the shampoo and go right to rinsing. Baking soda reduces overactive fungi that can cause dandruff. Your hair may get dried out at first, but after a few weeks your scalp will start producing natural oils, leaving your hair softer and free of flakes.
- Reducing puffiness under your eyes with homemade ingredients
- Overnight Beauty tips to wake up prettier
- Maintaining your Nails naturally
- Skin is reflection of your Eating Habits
- Potato Beauty Recipes for your face
- Worried about Skin Problems in summer?
- Basic tips for Quick Hair Care
- Learn to remove Suntan with homemade ingredients
- Is applying hair dye good or bad for you?
- Tips to keep your lipstick long lasting
- Aloe Vera recipes for Skin
- Some Beauty tips to brighten your face
- Moong Dal Powder face pack has anti-aging properties
- Beauty tips with Rose Petals Powder in your face
- How to apply Vitamin E capsules on your face for glowing skin?