Many are wondering how to get beautiful eyes naturally and the egg mask is one effective solution for you. Beat a few egg whites and apply them gently around your eyes. Leave the mask on for 15 minutes before rinsing the face with cold water. The egg mask will make the area around and under the eye feel tight.
Next remedy is, soaking the tea bag in cold water and apply it to the
eyes. Keep it over your eyes for 15-20 minutes. The tannins in the tea will
reduce inflammation and keep your eyes bright and healthy.
For puffy eyes slice a raw potato and circle the closed eyes with these
halves. Place them on the eyes and relax for 15-20 minutes. Dip a cotton pad in
chilled milk and place them on the eye lids. Relax for 10-15 minutes. Add few
drops of vitamin E oil in a small bowl of chilled water. Dip cotton pads in the
bowl for 5 minutes and place them on the eyes. Relax for 20 minutes.
Foods to boost Hair Growth naturally Eggs and yogurt Packed to the brim with protein, vitamins B and B5 both curd and eggs boost the blood circulation of your scalp and ensure hair growth. They also help prevent hair thinning and hair fall. Sweet potatoes Brimming with Vitamin A, sweet potatoes help your hair produce sebum (natural oil) which keeps it shiny and full of life.
- Baking Soda used as Beauty tips
- Teenage girls should try these face packs for Glowing Skin
- Men need to groom before their Wedding
- Learn to remove Suntan with homemade ingredients
- Hair care benefits with Rice Water
- Hairstyles to show you look younger
- Having Vitamin D deficiency leads to Hair loss
- Some Hair tips for all time