Many are wondering how to get beautiful eyes naturally and the egg mask is one effective solution for you. Beat a few egg whites and apply them gently around your eyes. Leave the mask on for 15 minutes before rinsing the face with cold water. The egg mask will make the area around and under the eye feel tight.
Next remedy is, soaking the tea bag in cold water and apply it to the
eyes. Keep it over your eyes for 15-20 minutes. The tannins in the tea will
reduce inflammation and keep your eyes bright and healthy.
For puffy eyes slice a raw potato and circle the closed eyes with these
halves. Place them on the eyes and relax for 15-20 minutes. Dip a cotton pad in
chilled milk and place them on the eye lids. Relax for 10-15 minutes. Add few
drops of vitamin E oil in a small bowl of chilled water. Dip cotton pads in the
bowl for 5 minutes and place them on the eyes. Relax for 20 minutes.
Use Rose Water for beautiful Skin Rosewater helps maintain the skin's PH balance, and also controls excess oil. Dr. Deepali Bhardwaj, Skincare Expert said "Rose water has anti-inflammatory properties that can help reduce the redness of irritated skin, get rid of acne, dermatitis and eczema. It is a great cleanser and aids in removing oil and dirt accumulated in clogged pores".
- Whole Wheat amazing beauty treatment for Skin
- Use Strawberry Face Pack for glowing skin
- Use tomatoes for curing skin problems
- Preparing Beetroot Face Pack for glowing skin
- Try Coffee Powder in your daily beauty routine
- Doing Pedicure at home with homemade ingredients
- Tips to remove Sun Tan with homemade remedies
- Have you tried Aloe Vera for Hair Growth?