Many are wondering how to get beautiful eyes naturally and the egg mask is one effective solution for you. Beat a few egg whites and apply them gently around your eyes. Leave the mask on for 15 minutes before rinsing the face with cold water. The egg mask will make the area around and under the eye feel tight.
Next remedy is, soaking the tea bag in cold water and apply it to the
eyes. Keep it over your eyes for 15-20 minutes. The tannins in the tea will
reduce inflammation and keep your eyes bright and healthy.
For puffy eyes slice a raw potato and circle the closed eyes with these
halves. Place them on the eyes and relax for 15-20 minutes. Dip a cotton pad in
chilled milk and place them on the eye lids. Relax for 10-15 minutes. Add few
drops of vitamin E oil in a small bowl of chilled water. Dip cotton pads in the
bowl for 5 minutes and place them on the eyes. Relax for 20 minutes.
Some tricky tips for Curly hair beauties Starting at the bottom allows you to gently detangle each knot, rather than compounding them all toward the bottom and yanking your way through with a comb. Trim regularly to avoid split ends. Split ends are never a good look not to mention they can make your hair frizzy. If you want healthy curls that look bouncy and fresh, head to the hairstylist every six to eight weeks for a quick trim.
- Beauty secrets for a balanced diet for teenage girls
- What to do and what not to do after waxing
- Men to look smart is a must to attract girls
- Vitamin C Enriched Oranges glows your skin
- Every day morning Beauty tips for showing you beautiful
- Treating Dandruff using homemade remedies
- Do you want to get Beautiful eyes?
- Seasonal changes affects skin badly
- Under arm darkness removal made easy
- How to make nails pinkish and shiny?
- Is your lips dried this winter, try this homemade remedies
- Protecting yourself from winter and few tips
- Do you have Dandruff problem, here is the solution
- Ginger widely used as beauty product
- Beauty tips for women to maintain your glow