Many are wondering how to get beautiful eyes naturally and the egg mask is one effective solution for you. Beat a few egg whites and apply them gently around your eyes. Leave the mask on for 15 minutes before rinsing the face with cold water. The egg mask will make the area around and under the eye feel tight.
Next remedy is, soaking the tea bag in cold water and apply it to the
eyes. Keep it over your eyes for 15-20 minutes. The tannins in the tea will
reduce inflammation and keep your eyes bright and healthy.
For puffy eyes slice a raw potato and circle the closed eyes with these
halves. Place them on the eyes and relax for 15-20 minutes. Dip a cotton pad in
chilled milk and place them on the eye lids. Relax for 10-15 minutes. Add few
drops of vitamin E oil in a small bowl of chilled water. Dip cotton pads in the
bowl for 5 minutes and place them on the eyes. Relax for 20 minutes.
How to maintain healthy Skin this summer? Exfoliating Exfoliating an essential part of the skin care regime as it helps in removing the dead cells from the skin. However, make sure you are not rubbing your skin too hard while exfoliating as it can damage and irritate the layers on your skin. Be gentle on your face and use cotton to pat dry it. Exfoliate twice a week to keep your skin glowing.
- Protecting & Beautifying your Eyes Naturally
- Lime the best Beauty tip for Glowing and Flawless Skin
- MANGO FACE PACK works wonders in your face
- Beauty tips for Men to remain handsome
- Do you need to burn belly fat without doing exercise?
- Men can enhance their beauty by following these tips
- Tips to keep your face beautiful from inside
- Have you used tomatoes for skin care problems?