Many are wondering how to get beautiful eyes naturally and the egg mask is one effective solution for you. Beat a few egg whites and apply them gently around your eyes. Leave the mask on for 15 minutes before rinsing the face with cold water. The egg mask will make the area around and under the eye feel tight.
Next remedy is, soaking the tea bag in cold water and apply it to the
eyes. Keep it over your eyes for 15-20 minutes. The tannins in the tea will
reduce inflammation and keep your eyes bright and healthy.
For puffy eyes slice a raw potato and circle the closed eyes with these
halves. Place them on the eyes and relax for 15-20 minutes. Dip a cotton pad in
chilled milk and place them on the eye lids. Relax for 10-15 minutes. Add few
drops of vitamin E oil in a small bowl of chilled water. Dip cotton pads in the
bowl for 5 minutes and place them on the eyes. Relax for 20 minutes.
How to get rid of Dandruff naturally? Baking Soda Your kitchen could hold the key to an itch free, flake free scalp. Wet your hair and then rub a handful of baking soda vigorously into your scalp. Skip the shampoo and go right to rinsing. Baking soda reduces overactive fungi that can cause dandruff. Your hair may get dried out at first, but after a few weeks your scalp will start producing natural oils, leaving your hair softer and free of flakes.
- Reducing puffiness under your eyes with homemade ingredients
- Overnight Beauty tips to wake up prettier
- Maintaining your Nails naturally
- Skin is reflection of your Eating Habits
- Potato Beauty Recipes for your face
- Worried about Skin Problems in summer?
- Basic tips for Quick Hair Care
- Learn to remove Suntan with homemade ingredients
- Is applying hair dye good or bad for you?
- Tips to keep your lipstick long lasting
- Aloe Vera recipes for Skin
- Some Beauty tips to brighten your face
- Moong Dal Powder face pack has anti-aging properties
- Beauty tips with Rose Petals Powder in your face
- How to apply Vitamin E capsules on your face for glowing skin?