Your kitchen could hold the key to an itch-free, flake-free scalp. Wet your hair and then rub a handful of baking soda vigorously into your scalp. Skip the shampoo and go right to rinsing. Baking soda reduces overactive fungi that can cause dandruff. Your hair may get dried out at first, but after a few weeks your scalp will start producing natural oils, leaving your hair softer and free of flakes.
Before showering, massage 3-5 tablespoons of coconut oil into your scalp and let sit for about an hour. Shampoo normally. You can also look for a shampoo that already contains coconut oil.
Dandruff relief may be no farther away than your refrigerator. Just massage 2 tablespoons lemon juice into your scalp and rinse with water. Then stir 1 teaspoon lemon juice into 1 cup water and rinse your hair with it. Repeat this daily until your dandruff disappears. Lemon's acidity helps balance the pH of your scalp, which helps keeps dandruff at bay.
Foods to boost Hair Growth naturally Eggs and yogurt Packed to the brim with protein, vitamins B and B5 both curd and eggs boost the blood circulation of your scalp and ensure hair growth. They also help prevent hair thinning and hair fall. Sweet potatoes Brimming with Vitamin A, sweet potatoes help your hair produce sebum (natural oil) which keeps it shiny and full of life.
- Baking Soda used as Beauty tips
- Teenage girls should try these face packs for Glowing Skin
- Men need to groom before their Wedding
- Learn to remove Suntan with homemade ingredients
- Hair care benefits with Rice Water
- Hairstyles to show you look younger
- Having Vitamin D deficiency leads to Hair loss
- Some Hair tips for all time