Your kitchen could hold the key to an itch-free, flake-free scalp. Wet your hair and then rub a handful of baking soda vigorously into your scalp. Skip the shampoo and go right to rinsing. Baking soda reduces overactive fungi that can cause dandruff. Your hair may get dried out at first, but after a few weeks your scalp will start producing natural oils, leaving your hair softer and free of flakes.
Before showering, massage 3-5 tablespoons of coconut oil into your scalp and let sit for about an hour. Shampoo normally. You can also look for a shampoo that already contains coconut oil.
Dandruff relief may be no farther away than your refrigerator. Just massage 2 tablespoons lemon juice into your scalp and rinse with water. Then stir 1 teaspoon lemon juice into 1 cup water and rinse your hair with it. Repeat this daily until your dandruff disappears. Lemon's acidity helps balance the pH of your scalp, which helps keeps dandruff at bay.
Use tomatoes for curing skin problems Tomato for sun burns Take the fresh tomato in the blender and add the ½ cup of the curd in the blender. Grind them well. Now apply the paste all over the sunburn area. Wait for 10-15 minutes then wash the dried mix with the cool water.
- Preparing Beetroot Face Pack for glowing skin
- Try Coffee Powder in your daily beauty routine
- Doing Pedicure at home with homemade ingredients
- Tips to remove Sun Tan with homemade remedies
- Have you tried Aloe Vera for Hair Growth?
- Choosing right lipstick for your lips
- Can you fight Dry Skin in your Hands?
- Is it safe to Color hair during pregnancy?