Take 2 liters boiled water and add in 2 cups pine needles (leaves), 2 cups rose petals and 2 tsp peppermint oil. Massage the feet with castor oil and then soak them in this soothing brew for about 10 minutes. Add marbles or small pebbles in the tub and roll your heels on them to relax tired aching feet. Dry briskly with a towel and rub in a good lemon massage cream.
Clean the feet well with a pumice
stone and nail brush and pat dry. Massage the feet well with a heavy
duty cream or sesame and sandalwood oil until the skin has absorbed most of it.
Melt a candle in a double boiler and when slightly cool, brush it on the heels
and allow it to solidify.
Let your nails breathe and if at
all they have turned yellow due to regular use of nail color, please let them
breathe. Doing pedicure makes your feet soft and shining.
How to look fresh the whole day? First things first, in order for makeup to last long and look fresh, the canvas upon which it is applied must also be smooth and fresh. In order to have a fresh canvas, you must exfoliate no more than twice a week. Don’t forget that your lips need to be exfoliated too. A quick and easy scrub to exfoliate your skin with is sugar and coconut oil.
- Rose Petals pack for glowing Skin like Bollywood Celebrities
- Choosing hairstyle brings your beauty out
- Using Hair Dye safe or dangerous
- Treatment for cracked heels at home
- Amazing beauty tips with Lemon Juice
- Homemade tips to reduce Dandruff
- Try Hibiscus Face Pack for glowing skin
- Easy Body shaving tips for women