Take 2 liters boiled water and add in 2 cups pine needles (leaves), 2 cups rose petals and 2 tsp peppermint oil. Massage the feet with castor oil and then soak them in this soothing brew for about 10 minutes. Add marbles or small pebbles in the tub and roll your heels on them to relax tired aching feet. Dry briskly with a towel and rub in a good lemon massage cream.
Clean the feet well with a pumice
stone and nail brush and pat dry. Massage the feet well with a heavy
duty cream or sesame and sandalwood oil until the skin has absorbed most of it.
Melt a candle in a double boiler and when slightly cool, brush it on the heels
and allow it to solidify.
Let your nails breathe and if at
all they have turned yellow due to regular use of nail color, please let them
breathe. Doing pedicure makes your feet soft and shining.
Beauty benefits of using Mango for face A mango can give an eternal glow to your skin. For getting a dewy complexion, smear mango pulp on your face and leave it on for 30 minutes. Beta carotene and Vitamin A present in mango aid in resurrecting the dull skin and turn the lacklustre skin into a radiant and luminous. What is more, this fruit helps reduce dark spots, freckles and all minor skin ailments.
- Use Multani Mitti for beautiful complexion
- Beauty tips of using strawberry for face
- Papaya brightens Skin Complexion
- Lime, Best Beauty tip for flawless skin
- Beauty tips with Rose Petals
- Mother's Day Beauty tips for Women all over the globe
- Mother's Beauty tips for your Skin
- Beauty benefits with Hibiscus Flower