Take 2 liters boiled water and add in 2 cups pine needles (leaves), 2 cups rose petals and 2 tsp peppermint oil. Massage the feet with castor oil and then soak them in this soothing brew for about 10 minutes. Add marbles or small pebbles in the tub and roll your heels on them to relax tired aching feet. Dry briskly with a towel and rub in a good lemon massage cream.
Clean the feet well with a pumice
stone and nail brush and pat dry. Massage the feet well with a heavy
duty cream or sesame and sandalwood oil until the skin has absorbed most of it.
Melt a candle in a double boiler and when slightly cool, brush it on the heels
and allow it to solidify.
Let your nails breathe and if at
all they have turned yellow due to regular use of nail color, please let them
breathe. Doing pedicure makes your feet soft and shining.
How to maintain long and beautiful hair? Trim your hair every 6-8 weeks Trim your hair regularly. Damaged ends are your hair's worst enemy. Monthly hair trims help get rid of split-ends and help you to avoid hair fall. Remember split ends mess up not just your hair's length but also affect the shine, volume, and smoothness of your hair. Always remember, a little trim on a regular basis, is a great tip that will naturally help hair growth.
- Avocado for Weight Loss, to look beautiful
- Tips to Protect Your Feet When Wearing High Heels
- Few Beauty tips Boys should steal from Girls
- Beauty benefits of Oranges to glow your skin
- How to beautify your cracked heels?
- Cucumber recipes to brighten your face naturally
- Homemade beauty tips with TOMATOES
- Applying Mehandi causes Serious Side effects