Take 2 liters boiled water and add in 2 cups pine needles (leaves), 2 cups rose petals and 2 tsp peppermint oil. Massage the feet with castor oil and then soak them in this soothing brew for about 10 minutes. Add marbles or small pebbles in the tub and roll your heels on them to relax tired aching feet. Dry briskly with a towel and rub in a good lemon massage cream.
Clean the feet well with a pumice
stone and nail brush and pat dry. Massage the feet well with a heavy
duty cream or sesame and sandalwood oil until the skin has absorbed most of it.
Melt a candle in a double boiler and when slightly cool, brush it on the heels
and allow it to solidify.
Let your nails breathe and if at
all they have turned yellow due to regular use of nail color, please let them
breathe. Doing pedicure makes your feet soft and shining.
50 years and above daily beauty care No lotion or potion is going to magically make your fine lines and wrinkles disappear, but slathering on moisturizer before you apply foundation and concealer will temporarily plump up skin making those fine lines a little less visible. Moisturizing before foundation application also helps it glide on much more smoothly.
- Beauty benefits of Oranges
- Homemade remedies for under arm darkness
- Beautiful Nails need healthy food habits
- Rice water good for hair growth
- Face packs for best results during hot summer
- Astounding benefits from Turmeric mask for Skin
- Fairness tips for youngsters and Spinster Men
- Solution for Hair fall for all ages