- Mint face pack
One of the best ways to soothe your skin and keep it cool is using this mint face pack. Just grind some mint leaves and add a pinch of turmeric powder in it. Add this paste in some lukewarm water and your pack is ready to use. Apply it on your face and wash it off in 15 minutes and notice the change.
2. Lemon face pack
Are you sick of greasy looking skin in summers? Then this lemon face pack is a must try for you. Just add one tablespoon lemon juice and one tablespoon honey in one egg white and mix well. Apply it on your face for 20 minutes and rinse with normal water. You'll be happy seeing your skin glow more than it normally does.
3. Cucumber face pack
Are you looking for some beauty tips for face? Just add some sugar in mashed cucumber and refrigerate it for some time. Apply it on your face and rinse it off in 10 minutes using cold water. This cucumber face pack helps soothe your skin and keep it hydrated making it healthier than before.
Remedies for cracked heels Cracked heels are a very common problem and can range in severity from a cosmetic issue to a painful problem. A variety of vegetable oils can be used to treat and prevent cracked heels. Olive oil, sesame oil, coconut oil or any other hydrogenated vegetable oil will work. First soak your feet in soapy water and scrub your feet with a pumice stone.
- Do you want to know Nayanthara's Weight Loss Plan?
- How to maintain healthy Skin this summer?
- Protecting & Beautifying your Eyes Naturally
- Lime the best Beauty tip for Glowing and Flawless Skin
- MANGO FACE PACK works wonders in your face
- Beauty tips for Men to remain handsome
- Do you need to burn belly fat without doing exercise?
- Men can enhance their beauty by following these tips