- Curd based face Pack
Peel the fruit and cut it in small pieces. Now, place these kiwi pieces in a jar along with curd and blend them together to make a fine paste. Once the pack is ready, apply it on your face and leave it for at least 30 minutes and then wash it off with lukewarm water. You’ll be amazed to see the glow of your face.
2. Lemon and Kiwi Pack
Peel the fruit and convert it into pulp with help of a grinder. Now add lemon juice into the pulp and mix nicely. Your lemon-kiwi face mask is ready for application. Leave this mask on face till it get dries and then wash it off with normal water.
3. Banana, curd and kiwi mask
Take the banana first, peel it and mash it into fine pulp. Add kiwi pulp into it along with the curd. Blend all of them together to make a thick paste. Keep it for thirty minutes on your face before washing it off.
Yoga makes Skin healthy Increases Blood Circulation Usually inverted poses and forward bends are great for promoting a rosy glow, as they increase the blood flow to the nerves underneath your face that aid in skin cell renewal. If you have a dull and tired complexion, asanas such as cobra pose, fish pose, plow pose, shoulder stand, triangle pose and child pose will bless you with radiant looking skin in no time.
- Yoga poses for beautiful hip and thigh
- Some beautiful yoga poses for glowing skin
- Try Green Tea and Yoga for Weight Loss and to stay slim
- Some tips to get lengthy hair naturally
- Follow daily morning skin care routine for glowing skin
- Beauty benefits of using Muskmelon for your skin
- Some Milk face packs for glowing skin
- Nourish your hair will these hair serum recipes