- Curd based face Pack
Peel the fruit and cut it in small pieces. Now, place these kiwi pieces in a jar along with curd and blend them together to make a fine paste. Once the pack is ready, apply it on your face and leave it for at least 30 minutes and then wash it off with lukewarm water. You’ll be amazed to see the glow of your face.
2. Lemon and Kiwi Pack
Peel the fruit and convert it into pulp with help of a grinder. Now add lemon juice into the pulp and mix nicely. Your lemon-kiwi face mask is ready for application. Leave this mask on face till it get dries and then wash it off with normal water.
3. Banana, curd and kiwi mask
Take the banana first, peel it and mash it into fine pulp. Add kiwi pulp into it along with the curd. Blend all of them together to make a thick paste. Keep it for thirty minutes on your face before washing it off.
Have you used Coconut Water for skin glow? Coconut water is not just a drink to give you a soothing and relaxing feeling on your beach holiday or in the scorching summer heat. Wash your face with coconut water every day. This will soon give you a glowing, smooth, and even toned skin. Also, a pack of turmeric, coconut water, and red sandalwood paste will help you get a smooth and flawless complexion.
- Beauty begins from consumption of Watermelon
- Beauty tips of Actress Tamannah revealed
- Hot Summer... Beauty tips for your face
- Do you want gorgeous skin and hair?
- To stay beautiful avoid these diets
- Natural ways to whiten teeth
- Eyebrows are the attraction for many girls beautiful eyes
- Curry leaves make your hair healthy, radiant