- Curd based face Pack
Peel the fruit and cut it in small pieces. Now, place these kiwi pieces in a jar along with curd and blend them together to make a fine paste. Once the pack is ready, apply it on your face and leave it for at least 30 minutes and then wash it off with lukewarm water. You’ll be amazed to see the glow of your face.
2. Lemon and Kiwi Pack
Peel the fruit and convert it into pulp with help of a grinder. Now add lemon juice into the pulp and mix nicely. Your lemon-kiwi face mask is ready for application. Leave this mask on face till it get dries and then wash it off with normal water.
3. Banana, curd and kiwi mask
Take the banana first, peel it and mash it into fine pulp. Add kiwi pulp into it along with the curd. Blend all of them together to make a thick paste. Keep it for thirty minutes on your face before washing it off.
Aloe Vera recipes for Skin Green Tea and Aloe Skin Toner This three ingredient toner is so easy to make. It promises to tighten pores, remove toxins, reduce redness and moisturize. Simply blend water, green tea, and aloe vera for a gentle astringent action. Those with extra oily skin can add some witch hazel if they wish.
- Some Beauty tips to brighten your face
- Moong Dal Powder face pack has anti-aging properties
- Beauty tips with Rose Petals Powder in your face
- How to apply Vitamin E capsules on your face for glowing skin?
- How to Apply Vitamin E Capsules On To Skin Directly
- Try Curry leaves for Beautiful Hair
- Wow Amazing Benefits of using Ginger as a Beauty product
- Use orange peel for shining skin?
- Do you want to get rid of darkness under arm?
- How to get rid of Dandruff naturally?
- Best homemade face packs for this extremely hot summer
- Growing thick eyebrows naturally with homemade ingredients
- How to look fresh the whole day?
- Rose Petals pack for glowing Skin like Bollywood Celebrities
- Choosing hairstyle brings your beauty out