1. Aloe Vera gel to stop pimples
Aloe Vera gel can work magically on pimples. It is a skin soothing and purifying agent that can be effective to treat pimples quickly. Prepare some fresh Aloe Vera pulp from an Aloe Vera leaf and apply it directly onto the pimples and leave on. Do not wash until it dries up completely.
2. Tea tree oil to reduce pimples
Tea tree oil is a strong antibacterial agent, it can fight pimples efficiently. Mix 2 to 3 drops of tea tree oil with 4 to 5 drops of carrier oil (primrose oil is a good option for pimples) and apply the mixture directly onto the pimples. Leave on for 15 to 20 minutes. Remove the oil with a damp cotton ball.
3. Garlic paste to reduce pimples
Using garlic to reduce pimples can be very effective. Take a few slices of garlic and make a smooth paste. Apply this paste to the pimple and leave on for 10 minutes. Wash off with plenty of water.
Yoga makes Skin healthy Increases Blood Circulation Usually inverted poses and forward bends are great for promoting a rosy glow, as they increase the blood flow to the nerves underneath your face that aid in skin cell renewal. If you have a dull and tired complexion, asanas such as cobra pose, fish pose, plow pose, shoulder stand, triangle pose and child pose will bless you with radiant looking skin in no time.
- Yoga poses for beautiful hip and thigh
- Some beautiful yoga poses for glowing skin
- Try Green Tea and Yoga for Weight Loss and to stay slim
- Some tips to get lengthy hair naturally
- Follow daily morning skin care routine for glowing skin
- Beauty benefits of using Muskmelon for your skin
- Some Milk face packs for glowing skin
- Nourish your hair will these hair serum recipes