1. Aloe Vera gel to stop pimples
Aloe Vera gel can work magically on pimples. It is a skin soothing and purifying agent that can be effective to treat pimples quickly. Prepare some fresh Aloe Vera pulp from an Aloe Vera leaf and apply it directly onto the pimples and leave on. Do not wash until it dries up completely.
2. Tea tree oil to reduce pimples
Tea tree oil is a strong antibacterial agent, it can fight pimples efficiently. Mix 2 to 3 drops of tea tree oil with 4 to 5 drops of carrier oil (primrose oil is a good option for pimples) and apply the mixture directly onto the pimples. Leave on for 15 to 20 minutes. Remove the oil with a damp cotton ball.
3. Garlic paste to reduce pimples
Using garlic to reduce pimples can be very effective. Take a few slices of garlic and make a smooth paste. Apply this paste to the pimple and leave on for 10 minutes. Wash off with plenty of water.
Beauty begins from consumption of Watermelon Summer season has come and in many places of the country people gets dehydrated because of hot sun. To stay beautiful eat watermelon as it has more beauty secrets within for our skin and hair. Arginine (an amino acid) is essential in our bodies and helps with blood circulation in the scalp. Watermelon naturally contains a lot of arginine and is therefore good for promoting hair growth.
- Beauty tips of Actress Tamannah revealed
- Hot Summer... Beauty tips for your face
- Do you want gorgeous skin and hair?
- To stay beautiful avoid these diets
- Natural ways to whiten teeth
- Eyebrows are the attraction for many girls beautiful eyes
- Curry leaves make your hair healthy, radiant
- Natural home remedies to get rid of pimples