Potato chips and French Fries
Anything that's deep-fried in oil can add to inflammation throughout your body. Especially avoid trans fats. It can raise your LDL "bad" cholesterol and lower HDL "good" cholesterol, which increases your risk for heart disease. Check food labels on baked goods and crackers, and avoid "partially hydrogenated oils" and "vegetable shortening."
These are also high in saturated fats. The key with meat is to keep it clean. Tenderloin cuts tend to be leaner. Look for ground beef that is at least 95% lean. Ground turkey breast and chicken breast are other lean options.
Eating too much sugar and processed carbohydrates (like pasta, bread, and baked goods) can lead to damage in your skin's collagen, which keeps your skin springy and resists wrinkles. Other foods, like fruits and vegetables, are good for your skin.
Some beauty tips with Lemon Juice does miracle Cures Dandruff All you have to do is apply lemon juice on your scalp half an hour before shampooing your hair and you’ll definitely see a significant reduction in your dandruff after every use as lemon has anti-bacterial property that can help in treating dandruff naturally.
- Do's and Don'ts for Naturally Beautiful Skin
- These Hairstyles makes you look younger
- Worried about Under Arm Darkness: A Solution
- Yogurt and Honey Mask for exploring Beauty
- Using leftover Papaya seeds for Beautiful Skin
- Natural Beauty Tips for all Teenage
- Simple and Easy Beauty tips for You
- Pimples major issue for Girls