Potato chips and French Fries
Anything that's deep-fried in oil can add to inflammation throughout your body. Especially avoid trans fats. It can raise your LDL "bad" cholesterol and lower HDL "good" cholesterol, which increases your risk for heart disease. Check food labels on baked goods and crackers, and avoid "partially hydrogenated oils" and "vegetable shortening."
These are also high in saturated fats. The key with meat is to keep it clean. Tenderloin cuts tend to be leaner. Look for ground beef that is at least 95% lean. Ground turkey breast and chicken breast are other lean options.
Eating too much sugar and processed carbohydrates (like pasta, bread, and baked goods) can lead to damage in your skin's collagen, which keeps your skin springy and resists wrinkles. Other foods, like fruits and vegetables, are good for your skin.
Have you used Coconut Water for skin glow? Coconut water is not just a drink to give you a soothing and relaxing feeling on your beach holiday or in the scorching summer heat. Wash your face with coconut water every day. This will soon give you a glowing, smooth, and even toned skin. Also, a pack of turmeric, coconut water, and red sandalwood paste will help you get a smooth and flawless complexion.
- Beauty begins from consumption of Watermelon
- Beauty tips of Actress Tamannah revealed
- Hot Summer... Beauty tips for your face
- Do you want gorgeous skin and hair?
- To stay beautiful avoid these diets
- Natural ways to whiten teeth
- Eyebrows are the attraction for many girls beautiful eyes
- Curry leaves make your hair healthy, radiant