Potato chips and French Fries
Anything that's deep-fried in oil can add to inflammation throughout your body. Especially avoid trans fats. It can raise your LDL "bad" cholesterol and lower HDL "good" cholesterol, which increases your risk for heart disease. Check food labels on baked goods and crackers, and avoid "partially hydrogenated oils" and "vegetable shortening."
These are also high in saturated fats. The key with meat is to keep it clean. Tenderloin cuts tend to be leaner. Look for ground beef that is at least 95% lean. Ground turkey breast and chicken breast are other lean options.
Eating too much sugar and processed carbohydrates (like pasta, bread, and baked goods) can lead to damage in your skin's collagen, which keeps your skin springy and resists wrinkles. Other foods, like fruits and vegetables, are good for your skin.
Aloe Vera recipes for Skin Green Tea and Aloe Skin Toner This three ingredient toner is so easy to make. It promises to tighten pores, remove toxins, reduce redness and moisturize. Simply blend water, green tea, and aloe vera for a gentle astringent action. Those with extra oily skin can add some witch hazel if they wish.
- Some Beauty tips to brighten your face
- Moong Dal Powder face pack has anti-aging properties
- Beauty tips with Rose Petals Powder in your face
- How to apply Vitamin E capsules on your face for glowing skin?
- How to Apply Vitamin E Capsules On To Skin Directly
- Try Curry leaves for Beautiful Hair
- Wow Amazing Benefits of using Ginger as a Beauty product
- Use orange peel for shining skin?
- Do you want to get rid of darkness under arm?
- How to get rid of Dandruff naturally?
- Best homemade face packs for this extremely hot summer
- Growing thick eyebrows naturally with homemade ingredients
- How to look fresh the whole day?
- Rose Petals pack for glowing Skin like Bollywood Celebrities
- Choosing hairstyle brings your beauty out