Fair complexion is not going to be a dream anymore. The color complexion has the tendency to uplift the beauty of your face. Though there are a number of tips and ways to get a fairer looking skin for women, it is not that easy for men. Mix some chickpea flour or Bengal gram flour to curd or lemon juice and some turmeric and apply it to the skin. This will enhance the beauty of the skin and reduce tan.
Take three tablespoons of curd and two
tablespoons of orange peel powder. The skin lightening properties of orange go
to make the skin fairer. Curd makes the skin clean and clear while giving it a
brighter shade of tone. Mix the curd and the orange peel powder in a bowl. Mix
them well till they are soft and till you do not find any lumps in them. Wear
the mixture on as a face mask for about ten to fifteen minutes. Rinse it off
using some cold rose water to get fairer looking skin.
Mix half a spoon of lemon juice
along with two spoons of mint juice. Leave this on the skin for 20 minutes’
time and you would get fair skin within a matter of a few weeks. This mixture
also exfoliates the skin well for added fairness.
How to maintain healthy Skin this summer? Exfoliating Exfoliating an essential part of the skin care regime as it helps in removing the dead cells from the skin. However, make sure you are not rubbing your skin too hard while exfoliating as it can damage and irritate the layers on your skin. Be gentle on your face and use cotton to pat dry it. Exfoliate twice a week to keep your skin glowing.
- Protecting & Beautifying your Eyes Naturally
- Lime the best Beauty tip for Glowing and Flawless Skin
- MANGO FACE PACK works wonders in your face
- Beauty tips for Men to remain handsome
- Do you need to burn belly fat without doing exercise?
- Men can enhance their beauty by following these tips
- Tips to keep your face beautiful from inside
- Have you used tomatoes for skin care problems?