Hydrating Mango Face Pack
Make out the pulp of a ripe mango. You should be careful while removing the pulp as it should touch the skin of the mango. The skin contains some enzymes which are an irritant to the skin. Add 2-3 teaspoon of fuller’s earth (multani mitti) into it. Mix them together to obtain a smooth paste. Apply this pack on the face and keep it for 15 minutes. This face pack does not dry off like the usual face packs. After 15 minutes, scrub lightly using circular motions and wash off the pack with water and you will immediately feel the difference as your face will feel soft and well hydrated.
Refreshing Face Pack
After a long and tiring day at work, pamper yourself with this refreshing mango face pack. This makes your face glow in an instant. Take the pulp of a medium sized ripe mango. Grind around 7-8 almonds and add to it. Add 2-3 teaspoons of oatmeal into it. Also add 2 teaspoons of raw milk and water. Finally add 3 teaspoons of fuller’s earth (multani mitti). Now grind all of them together till you get a homogenous mixture. Keep is on your face for 15 minutes and rinse with water.
Mango Pack for Sensitive Skin
Take the pulp of a ripe mango. Into this, add 3 teaspoon of multani mitti. Add 1 teaspoon of pure rose water. Also add 1 teaspoon of curd. Mix all of them together to get a smooth paste. Apply this all over your face and keep it for 30 minutes and finally scrub your face gently and rinse off with cool water.
How to get rid of Dandruff naturally? Baking Soda Your kitchen could hold the key to an itch free, flake free scalp. Wet your hair and then rub a handful of baking soda vigorously into your scalp. Skip the shampoo and go right to rinsing. Baking soda reduces overactive fungi that can cause dandruff. Your hair may get dried out at first, but after a few weeks your scalp will start producing natural oils, leaving your hair softer and free of flakes.
- Reducing puffiness under your eyes with homemade ingredients
- Overnight Beauty tips to wake up prettier
- Maintaining your Nails naturally
- Skin is reflection of your Eating Habits
- Potato Beauty Recipes for your face
- Worried about Skin Problems in summer?
- Basic tips for Quick Hair Care
- Learn to remove Suntan with homemade ingredients
- Is applying hair dye good or bad for you?
- Tips to keep your lipstick long lasting
- Aloe Vera recipes for Skin
- Some Beauty tips to brighten your face
- Moong Dal Powder face pack has anti-aging properties
- Beauty tips with Rose Petals Powder in your face
- How to apply Vitamin E capsules on your face for glowing skin?