natural and effective way to kill your acne problems is to use neem leaves on your skin every day. Crush a few of them to a paste and with your fingers or a soft brush; mask your face with the paste. Rinse off with cool water and you’re done. Also, neem is anti-bacterial. So, if you have a skin infection or a minor wound on your body, use neem leaves to treat it.
Powered by Vitamins A, B, and C, saffron is the best home remedy for lightening your skin. If you’re tired of using chemical-based toners, switch to saffron. Simply mix a few strands of this precious spice with a little bit of milk and lemon juice, and massage your skin with it. Wash off and feel the difference.
Turmeric has endless benefits when it comes to skin care and health. Turmeric orhaldi fights acne, acne scars, wrinkles, and dark spots to give you flawless and glowing skin. Make a turmeric face pack with sandalwood and honey and use it regularly.
Use Multani Mitti for beautiful complexion For Dark Circles To get rid of dark circles, simply take half a potato and grate it. Mix it with lemon juice, one teaspoon fresh cream and multani mitti. Use this paste on your eyes and leave for twenty minutes. Wash off and see a remarkable difference in your dark circles.
- Beauty tips of using strawberry for face
- Papaya brightens Skin Complexion
- Lime, Best Beauty tip for flawless skin
- Beauty tips with Rose Petals
- Mother's Day Beauty tips for Women all over the globe
- Mother's Beauty tips for your Skin
- Beauty benefits with Hibiscus Flower
- How to choose lipstick for beginners?