natural and effective way to kill your acne problems is to use neem leaves on your skin every day. Crush a few of them to a paste and with your fingers or a soft brush; mask your face with the paste. Rinse off with cool water and you’re done. Also, neem is anti-bacterial. So, if you have a skin infection or a minor wound on your body, use neem leaves to treat it.
Powered by Vitamins A, B, and C, saffron is the best home remedy for lightening your skin. If you’re tired of using chemical-based toners, switch to saffron. Simply mix a few strands of this precious spice with a little bit of milk and lemon juice, and massage your skin with it. Wash off and feel the difference.
Turmeric has endless benefits when it comes to skin care and health. Turmeric orhaldi fights acne, acne scars, wrinkles, and dark spots to give you flawless and glowing skin. Make a turmeric face pack with sandalwood and honey and use it regularly.
Tips to keep your lipstick long lasting Keep lips smooth by exfoliating them Exfoliate your lips regularly to keep them soft and to sop flakes of dry skin ruining your lipstick. You can buy exfoliating lip scrubs, or you could just gently brush your lips with a toothbrush. Keeping your lips exfoliated will help your lipstick go on smoother and make it stay looking great for longer.
- Aloe Vera recipes for Skin
- Some Beauty tips to brighten your face
- Moong Dal Powder face pack has anti-aging properties
- Beauty tips with Rose Petals Powder in your face
- How to apply Vitamin E capsules on your face for glowing skin?
- How to Apply Vitamin E Capsules On To Skin Directly
- Try Curry leaves for Beautiful Hair
- Wow Amazing Benefits of using Ginger as a Beauty product
- Use orange peel for shining skin?
- Do you want to get rid of darkness under arm?
- How to get rid of Dandruff naturally?
- Best homemade face packs for this extremely hot summer
- Growing thick eyebrows naturally with homemade ingredients
- How to look fresh the whole day?
- Rose Petals pack for glowing Skin like Bollywood Celebrities