natural and effective way to kill your acne problems is to use neem leaves on your skin every day. Crush a few of them to a paste and with your fingers or a soft brush; mask your face with the paste. Rinse off with cool water and you’re done. Also, neem is anti-bacterial. So, if you have a skin infection or a minor wound on your body, use neem leaves to treat it.
Powered by Vitamins A, B, and C, saffron is the best home remedy for lightening your skin. If you’re tired of using chemical-based toners, switch to saffron. Simply mix a few strands of this precious spice with a little bit of milk and lemon juice, and massage your skin with it. Wash off and feel the difference.
Turmeric has endless benefits when it comes to skin care and health. Turmeric orhaldi fights acne, acne scars, wrinkles, and dark spots to give you flawless and glowing skin. Make a turmeric face pack with sandalwood and honey and use it regularly.
Whole Wheat amazing beauty treatment for Skin Provides Nourishment The selenium present in whole grains, including whole wheat, does amazing things for your skin. One of the skin benefits you gain when you eat whole wheat is nourished skin that is made possible by the antioxidant properties of selenium.
- Use Strawberry Face Pack for glowing skin
- Use tomatoes for curing skin problems
- Preparing Beetroot Face Pack for glowing skin
- Try Coffee Powder in your daily beauty routine
- Doing Pedicure at home with homemade ingredients
- Tips to remove Sun Tan with homemade remedies
- Have you tried Aloe Vera for Hair Growth?
- Choosing right lipstick for your lips