Try Egg white facials make my face feel amazing. It’s literally just egg whites whipped until they are foamy and applied thickly. Just let it dry and then wash it off. You can add a drop of lavender or tea tree oil if you want, too.
Never skip curling your eyelashes. It may seem like an expendable step
when you're pressed for time, but those few seconds you spend curling your
lashes make more of impact than anything else in your routine. Heat the curler
for a few seconds with your blow dryer, then curl away for brighter, healthy
Look for mascara that lengthens, and be sure to apply two coats. Use a lash brush to separate lashes and remove excess mascara between coats to avoid clumps and raccoon eyes. Longer lashes give the illusion of bright eyes, a big helper to tired teenage girl.
Use Matte Lipsticks with these steps Use lip liner to get the perfect shape Because matte lipstick is often highly pigmented, it is difficult to get off and redo without irritating or staining your skin, so you want to get it right on your first try. Applying lip liner before using your matte lipstick ensures you have lines to "color in." Tip: Use our easy lip liner guide to learn a foolproof lining technique.
- Natural Beauty Tips for all Teenage
- Foods to boost Hair Growth naturally
- Baking Soda used as Beauty tips
- Teenage girls should try these face packs for Glowing Skin
- Men need to groom before their Wedding
- Learn to remove Suntan with homemade ingredients
- Hair care benefits with Rice Water
- Hairstyles to show you look younger