Try Egg white facials make my face feel amazing. It’s literally just egg whites whipped until they are foamy and applied thickly. Just let it dry and then wash it off. You can add a drop of lavender or tea tree oil if you want, too.
Never skip curling your eyelashes. It may seem like an expendable step
when you're pressed for time, but those few seconds you spend curling your
lashes make more of impact than anything else in your routine. Heat the curler
for a few seconds with your blow dryer, then curl away for brighter, healthy
Look for mascara that lengthens, and be sure to apply two coats. Use a lash brush to separate lashes and remove excess mascara between coats to avoid clumps and raccoon eyes. Longer lashes give the illusion of bright eyes, a big helper to tired teenage girl.
Use Multani Mitti for beautiful complexion For Dark Circles To get rid of dark circles, simply take half a potato and grate it. Mix it with lemon juice, one teaspoon fresh cream and multani mitti. Use this paste on your eyes and leave for twenty minutes. Wash off and see a remarkable difference in your dark circles.
- Beauty tips of using strawberry for face
- Papaya brightens Skin Complexion
- Lime, Best Beauty tip for flawless skin
- Beauty tips with Rose Petals
- Mother's Day Beauty tips for Women all over the globe
- Mother's Beauty tips for your Skin
- Beauty benefits with Hibiscus Flower
- How to choose lipstick for beginners?