Oily Skin Bath
Mix ½ cup of rose petals with a handful of mint and 2 tablespoons of lemon juice. This bath helps remove excess oil and prevent blemishes. (If you find lemon juice irritating you can substitute with white vinegar).
To reduce blemishes and oily skin
Mix mashed rose petals with sandalwood powder and add a little rosewater
and a tablespoon of honey into a paste. Apply to the face and neck.
Leave the mask on for 15 minutes. Rinse with cool water. This
facial mask helps reduce blemishes and oily skin. You can also
replace the honey with turmeric to help remove dead skin cells, reduce
discoloration and brighten the skin.
Rose Petal & Yogurt Mask
Mix the rose petals with besan (gram flour or chickpea flour), yogurt and rose water to make a thick paste. Apply to face. Let dry and rinse with milk and follow with cold water.
Whole Wheat amazing beauty treatment for Skin Provides Nourishment The selenium present in whole grains, including whole wheat, does amazing things for your skin. One of the skin benefits you gain when you eat whole wheat is nourished skin that is made possible by the antioxidant properties of selenium.
- Use Strawberry Face Pack for glowing skin
- Use tomatoes for curing skin problems
- Preparing Beetroot Face Pack for glowing skin
- Try Coffee Powder in your daily beauty routine
- Doing Pedicure at home with homemade ingredients
- Tips to remove Sun Tan with homemade remedies
- Have you tried Aloe Vera for Hair Growth?
- Choosing right lipstick for your lips