Oily Skin Bath
Mix ½ cup of rose petals with a handful of mint and 2 tablespoons of lemon juice. This bath helps remove excess oil and prevent blemishes. (If you find lemon juice irritating you can substitute with white vinegar).
To reduce blemishes and oily skin
Mix mashed rose petals with sandalwood powder and add a little rosewater
and a tablespoon of honey into a paste. Apply to the face and neck.
Leave the mask on for 15 minutes. Rinse with cool water. This
facial mask helps reduce blemishes and oily skin. You can also
replace the honey with turmeric to help remove dead skin cells, reduce
discoloration and brighten the skin.
Rose Petal & Yogurt Mask
Mix the rose petals with besan (gram flour or chickpea flour), yogurt and rose water to make a thick paste. Apply to face. Let dry and rinse with milk and follow with cold water.
Do's and Don'ts for Naturally Beautiful Skin Do: Make sure you always remove your makeup before hitting the sheets. The skin needs to breathe overnight. And makeup prevents that, as leaving it on overnight clogs the pores which may cause blemishes and/or blackheads. Don’t possess a makeup remover? Just put some olive oil on a cotton pad and gently massage the oil onto your face to get rid of the makeup and dirt.
- These Hairstyles makes you look younger
- Worried about Under Arm Darkness: A Solution
- Yogurt and Honey Mask for exploring Beauty
- Using leftover Papaya seeds for Beautiful Skin
- Natural Beauty Tips for all Teenage
- Simple and Easy Beauty tips for You
- Pimples major issue for Girls
- Homemade remedies for improving Skin tone