Oily Skin Bath
Mix ½ cup of rose petals with a handful of mint and 2 tablespoons of lemon juice. This bath helps remove excess oil and prevent blemishes. (If you find lemon juice irritating you can substitute with white vinegar).
To reduce blemishes and oily skin
Mix mashed rose petals with sandalwood powder and add a little rosewater
and a tablespoon of honey into a paste. Apply to the face and neck.
Leave the mask on for 15 minutes. Rinse with cool water. This
facial mask helps reduce blemishes and oily skin. You can also
replace the honey with turmeric to help remove dead skin cells, reduce
discoloration and brighten the skin.
Rose Petal & Yogurt Mask
Mix the rose petals with besan (gram flour or chickpea flour), yogurt and rose water to make a thick paste. Apply to face. Let dry and rinse with milk and follow with cold water.
Use Multani Mitti for beautiful complexion For Dark Circles To get rid of dark circles, simply take half a potato and grate it. Mix it with lemon juice, one teaspoon fresh cream and multani mitti. Use this paste on your eyes and leave for twenty minutes. Wash off and see a remarkable difference in your dark circles.
- Beauty tips of using strawberry for face
- Papaya brightens Skin Complexion
- Lime, Best Beauty tip for flawless skin
- Beauty tips with Rose Petals
- Mother's Day Beauty tips for Women all over the globe
- Mother's Beauty tips for your Skin
- Beauty benefits with Hibiscus Flower
- How to choose lipstick for beginners?