Oily Skin Bath
Mix ½ cup of rose petals with a handful of mint and 2 tablespoons of lemon juice. This bath helps remove excess oil and prevent blemishes. (If you find lemon juice irritating you can substitute with white vinegar).
To reduce blemishes and oily skin
Mix mashed rose petals with sandalwood powder and add a little rosewater
and a tablespoon of honey into a paste. Apply to the face and neck.
Leave the mask on for 15 minutes. Rinse with cool water. This
facial mask helps reduce blemishes and oily skin. You can also
replace the honey with turmeric to help remove dead skin cells, reduce
discoloration and brighten the skin.
Rose Petal & Yogurt Mask
Mix the rose petals with besan (gram flour or chickpea flour), yogurt and rose water to make a thick paste. Apply to face. Let dry and rinse with milk and follow with cold water.
Tips to keep your lipstick long lasting Keep lips smooth by exfoliating them Exfoliate your lips regularly to keep them soft and to sop flakes of dry skin ruining your lipstick. You can buy exfoliating lip scrubs, or you could just gently brush your lips with a toothbrush. Keeping your lips exfoliated will help your lipstick go on smoother and make it stay looking great for longer.
- Aloe Vera recipes for Skin
- Some Beauty tips to brighten your face
- Moong Dal Powder face pack has anti-aging properties
- Beauty tips with Rose Petals Powder in your face
- How to apply Vitamin E capsules on your face for glowing skin?
- How to Apply Vitamin E Capsules On To Skin Directly
- Try Curry leaves for Beautiful Hair
- Wow Amazing Benefits of using Ginger as a Beauty product
- Use orange peel for shining skin?
- Do you want to get rid of darkness under arm?
- How to get rid of Dandruff naturally?
- Best homemade face packs for this extremely hot summer
- Growing thick eyebrows naturally with homemade ingredients
- How to look fresh the whole day?
- Rose Petals pack for glowing Skin like Bollywood Celebrities