Utkatasana (Chair pose)
This asana stimulates the muscles in your legs, especially the hips and thighs. Sitting on a chair is easy, but when you sit on an imaginary chair, your muscles are exerted as they hold the fort for your body. Your body weight rests upon your legs, especially on the muscles of the hips and thighs. This not only tones your legs and builds muscle but strengthens the area too.
Virabhadrasana (Warrior pose)
This asana works on the legs for sure, but specifically on the inner thighs. At the outset, this pose might look simple, but it works on the muscles that do not get attention when we run our daily chores. The best part is that both the legs get a different workout at the same time, so more muscle groups are targeted with this asana.
Ustrasana (Camel pose)
This asana brilliantly opens your pectoral muscles and hip flexors. It also tones all the limbs, especially the thighs. This asana works on the front part of your body, so the muscles in the frontal thighs get thoroughly toned and stimulated.
Follow these steps to apply Lipstick Apply lip balm Dot your lip with lip balm to smooth them and reduce crevices. This will help give you an even application of lipstick. Use a lip liner Choose a color that matches your lips, not your lipstick. Before drawing a line with the lip pencil, begin by dotting it at various points along the outline of your lips. Then, drawing very lightly, use the liner to connect the dots.
- Dandruff problem? Here is the solution
- Excellent beauty pack with Multani Mitti
- Hair tips for teenage girls to look flawless
- Some beauty tips for vibrant eyes
- Amazing skin care tips after threading face
- Worried about Puffy eyes, Here is a solution
- Oranges as an amazing beauty product
- Men faces grooming problems before their wedding - Solution
- Protecting your hands while driving this Summer
- Drinking fat burning juices for weight loss is advisable
- Remedies for Some Beauty problems that arises during Summer
- Protect your Hair this scorching Summer
- Homemade beauty tips with curd
- Do you have puffy eyes?
- Get rid of pimples easily through these steps