Splash warm water all over the face and allow it to dry. This helps remove grime and dust that would interfere with the beetroot juice. Grate some beetroot juice in a bowl and soak a cotton ball in the juice. Proceed to dab the cotton ball onto your face. Be careful to avoid the eyes and the mouth, unless you don’t mind pink teeth.
Be careful to use enough to wet the skin, but don’t
let it slide down your face. Allow the juice to settle for a couple of minutes
before reapplying a fresh layer with a new cotton ball. The second layer
ensures that your face is covered with beetroot juice. Allow it to dry for
15-20 minutes. Don’t touch your face as you may remove the juice and even stain
Remember to remove it after 20 minutes as it may
leave stains. Immerse a washcloth or a napkin in warm water. Proceed to wipe
the beetroot juice in circular motions. Pat your face dry with a towel. You
will notice an instantaneous pinkish glow. Use this face pack twice in a month
to get beautiful skin.
Use Strawberry Face Pack for glowing skin Strawberries are one of the most famous berries that are bundled with many refreshing features that can concentrate on your skin to look fresh. Strawberries highly recommended for oily skin to solve the acne problem. It comprises of alpha-hydroxy acid and prevents the growth in the increase of acne related issues.
- Use tomatoes for curing skin problems
- Preparing Beetroot Face Pack for glowing skin
- Try Coffee Powder in your daily beauty routine
- Doing Pedicure at home with homemade ingredients
- Tips to remove Sun Tan with homemade remedies
- Have you tried Aloe Vera for Hair Growth?
- Choosing right lipstick for your lips
- Can you fight Dry Skin in your Hands?