Combine 1/4 cup brown rice flour and 1 heaping teaspoon of hibiscus powder in a clean bowl. Mix well and store in a glass container with a tight fitting lid. This dry mask mixture will keep for weeks. To make hibiscus powder: Grind a handful of dried hibiscus flowers down in your food processor or coffee grinder until fine.
Brown rice flour is a staple in my gluten free
pantry but if you do not have brown rice flour you can grind brown rice in a
food processor or coffee grinder. Alternatively oat flour or finely ground oats
can be substituted.
When you are ready to make your mask remove 2
teaspoons of the dry mask (dry ingredients) to a small bowl or plate and add
just enough yogurt and aloe vera gel to form a thick paste. You can start with
1/4 teaspoon of each. Spread over your face. Let dry for 10 – 15 minutes before
rinsing with warm water.
How to get rid of Dandruff naturally? Baking Soda Your kitchen could hold the key to an itch free, flake free scalp. Wet your hair and then rub a handful of baking soda vigorously into your scalp. Skip the shampoo and go right to rinsing. Baking soda reduces overactive fungi that can cause dandruff. Your hair may get dried out at first, but after a few weeks your scalp will start producing natural oils, leaving your hair softer and free of flakes.
- Reducing puffiness under your eyes with homemade ingredients
- Overnight Beauty tips to wake up prettier
- Maintaining your Nails naturally
- Skin is reflection of your Eating Habits
- Potato Beauty Recipes for your face
- Worried about Skin Problems in summer?
- Basic tips for Quick Hair Care
- Learn to remove Suntan with homemade ingredients
- Is applying hair dye good or bad for you?
- Tips to keep your lipstick long lasting
- Aloe Vera recipes for Skin
- Some Beauty tips to brighten your face
- Moong Dal Powder face pack has anti-aging properties
- Beauty tips with Rose Petals Powder in your face
- How to apply Vitamin E capsules on your face for glowing skin?