Combine 1/4 cup brown rice flour and 1 heaping teaspoon of hibiscus powder in a clean bowl. Mix well and store in a glass container with a tight fitting lid. This dry mask mixture will keep for weeks. To make hibiscus powder: Grind a handful of dried hibiscus flowers down in your food processor or coffee grinder until fine.
Brown rice flour is a staple in my gluten free
pantry but if you do not have brown rice flour you can grind brown rice in a
food processor or coffee grinder. Alternatively oat flour or finely ground oats
can be substituted.
When you are ready to make your mask remove 2
teaspoons of the dry mask (dry ingredients) to a small bowl or plate and add
just enough yogurt and aloe vera gel to form a thick paste. You can start with
1/4 teaspoon of each. Spread over your face. Let dry for 10 – 15 minutes before
rinsing with warm water.
Hair tips for teenage girls to look flawless Shampoos are meant for your scalp and conditioners for the shaft of your hair. No matter what your age is, this rule does not change. Shampooing the tips will end up stripping away too many natural oils, and applying conditioner to the scalp will make your hair greasy.
- Some beauty tips for vibrant eyes
- Amazing skin care tips after threading face
- Worried about Puffy eyes, Here is a solution
- Oranges as an amazing beauty product
- Men faces grooming problems before their wedding - Solution
- Protecting your hands while driving this Summer
- Drinking fat burning juices for weight loss is advisable
- Remedies for Some Beauty problems that arises during Summer