Combine 1/4 cup brown rice flour and 1 heaping teaspoon of hibiscus powder in a clean bowl. Mix well and store in a glass container with a tight fitting lid. This dry mask mixture will keep for weeks. To make hibiscus powder: Grind a handful of dried hibiscus flowers down in your food processor or coffee grinder until fine.
Brown rice flour is a staple in my gluten free
pantry but if you do not have brown rice flour you can grind brown rice in a
food processor or coffee grinder. Alternatively oat flour or finely ground oats
can be substituted.
When you are ready to make your mask remove 2
teaspoons of the dry mask (dry ingredients) to a small bowl or plate and add
just enough yogurt and aloe vera gel to form a thick paste. You can start with
1/4 teaspoon of each. Spread over your face. Let dry for 10 – 15 minutes before
rinsing with warm water.
Do's and Don'ts for Naturally Beautiful Skin Do: Make sure you always remove your makeup before hitting the sheets. The skin needs to breathe overnight. And makeup prevents that, as leaving it on overnight clogs the pores which may cause blemishes and/or blackheads. Don’t possess a makeup remover? Just put some olive oil on a cotton pad and gently massage the oil onto your face to get rid of the makeup and dirt.
- These Hairstyles makes you look younger
- Worried about Under Arm Darkness: A Solution
- Yogurt and Honey Mask for exploring Beauty
- Using leftover Papaya seeds for Beautiful Skin
- Natural Beauty Tips for all Teenage
- Simple and Easy Beauty tips for You
- Pimples major issue for Girls
- Homemade remedies for improving Skin tone