Neem Leaf treatment
Steep 2 handfuls of neem leaves in 4-5 cups of hot water. Let it stay overnight. The next morning, strain the liquid and use it to rinse your hair. You can also try making a paste out of leaves. Apply it to your scalp and let it sit for about an hour before washing it off with water.
Lemon Juice treatment
Massage 2 tablespoons of freshly squeezed lemon juice into your scalp and let it aside for a minute. Mix 1 teaspoon of lemon juice into 1 cup of water and rinse your hair with it. Repeat daily until all your dandruff is gone.
Treatment with Orange Peel
Blend 3-4 dry orange peels with 5-6 tablespoons lemon juice in a mixer till it forms a smooth paste. Apply the paste to your scalp, leaving it on for 30 minutes. Rinse off with your usual shampoo. You should ideally do this in the morning when you have a bath. Repeat twice or thrice a week for best results
Some Beauty tips to brighten your face Diet Vitamin C intake in the form of juices like orange juice/mausambi juice or even a cup of water in the morning with 1 tsp squeezed lime or lemon and half a teaspoon of honey is a great way to start your day. Vitamin A should be an important part of your diet. Drinking 8-10 glasses of water is essential for a hydrated and toxin-free body.
- Moong Dal Powder face pack has anti-aging properties
- Beauty tips with Rose Petals Powder in your face
- How to apply Vitamin E capsules on your face for glowing skin?
- How to Apply Vitamin E Capsules On To Skin Directly
- Try Curry leaves for Beautiful Hair
- Wow Amazing Benefits of using Ginger as a Beauty product
- Use orange peel for shining skin?
- Do you want to get rid of darkness under arm?
- How to get rid of Dandruff naturally?
- Best homemade face packs for this extremely hot summer
- Growing thick eyebrows naturally with homemade ingredients
- How to look fresh the whole day?
- Rose Petals pack for glowing Skin like Bollywood Celebrities
- Choosing hairstyle brings your beauty out
- Using Hair Dye safe or dangerous