Neem Leaf treatment
Steep 2 handfuls of neem leaves in 4-5 cups of hot water. Let it stay overnight. The next morning, strain the liquid and use it to rinse your hair. You can also try making a paste out of leaves. Apply it to your scalp and let it sit for about an hour before washing it off with water.
Lemon Juice treatment
Massage 2 tablespoons of freshly squeezed lemon juice into your scalp and let it aside for a minute. Mix 1 teaspoon of lemon juice into 1 cup of water and rinse your hair with it. Repeat daily until all your dandruff is gone.
Treatment with Orange Peel
Blend 3-4 dry orange peels with 5-6 tablespoons lemon juice in a mixer till it forms a smooth paste. Apply the paste to your scalp, leaving it on for 30 minutes. Rinse off with your usual shampoo. You should ideally do this in the morning when you have a bath. Repeat twice or thrice a week for best results
How to maintain long and beautiful hair? Trim your hair every 6-8 weeks Trim your hair regularly. Damaged ends are your hair's worst enemy. Monthly hair trims help get rid of split-ends and help you to avoid hair fall. Remember split ends mess up not just your hair's length but also affect the shine, volume, and smoothness of your hair. Always remember, a little trim on a regular basis, is a great tip that will naturally help hair growth.
- Avocado for Weight Loss, to look beautiful
- Tips to Protect Your Feet When Wearing High Heels
- Few Beauty tips Boys should steal from Girls
- Beauty benefits of Oranges to glow your skin
- How to beautify your cracked heels?
- Cucumber recipes to brighten your face naturally
- Homemade beauty tips with TOMATOES
- Applying Mehandi causes Serious Side effects