To remove acne
Make a thick paste by mixing sandalwood powder, crushed rose petals, rose water and a few drops of honey together. Now, apply this paste on your skin and leave it for around 10 minutes. After this, wash your face with lukewarm water and you will notice a considerable decrease in the redness caused by the acne and pimples on your skin.
To remove dark circles around eyes
Just soak two cotton balls in rose water and place them on your eyes for 10 minutes. Do this every night before going to bed and the results will leave you amazed.
To remove dead cells
Soak a few almonds and rose petals separately for entire night. Grind them separately the next day to make a fine paste. Now, mix both these pastes and use the mix as a scrub to get rid of the dead skin.
How to get rid of Dandruff naturally? Baking Soda Your kitchen could hold the key to an itch free, flake free scalp. Wet your hair and then rub a handful of baking soda vigorously into your scalp. Skip the shampoo and go right to rinsing. Baking soda reduces overactive fungi that can cause dandruff. Your hair may get dried out at first, but after a few weeks your scalp will start producing natural oils, leaving your hair softer and free of flakes.
- Reducing puffiness under your eyes with homemade ingredients
- Overnight Beauty tips to wake up prettier
- Maintaining your Nails naturally
- Skin is reflection of your Eating Habits
- Potato Beauty Recipes for your face
- Worried about Skin Problems in summer?
- Basic tips for Quick Hair Care
- Learn to remove Suntan with homemade ingredients
- Is applying hair dye good or bad for you?
- Tips to keep your lipstick long lasting
- Aloe Vera recipes for Skin
- Some Beauty tips to brighten your face
- Moong Dal Powder face pack has anti-aging properties
- Beauty tips with Rose Petals Powder in your face
- How to apply Vitamin E capsules on your face for glowing skin?