To remove acne
Make a thick paste by mixing sandalwood powder, crushed rose petals, rose water and a few drops of honey together. Now, apply this paste on your skin and leave it for around 10 minutes. After this, wash your face with lukewarm water and you will notice a considerable decrease in the redness caused by the acne and pimples on your skin.
To remove dark circles around eyes
To remove dead cells
Soak a few almonds and rose petals separately for entire night. Grind them separately the next day to make a fine paste. Now, mix both these pastes and use the mix as a scrub to get rid of the dead skin.
Get rid of pimples easily through these steps Aloe Vera gel to stop pimples Aloe Vera gel can work magically on pimples. It is a skin soothing and purifying agent that can be effective to treat pimples quickly. Prepare some fresh Aloe Vera pulp from an Aloe Vera leaf and apply it directly onto the pimples and leave on. Do not wash until it dries up completely. 2. Tea tree oil to reduce pimples Tea tree oil is a strong antibacterial agent, it can fight pimples efficiently. Mix 2 to 3 drops of tea tree oil with 4 to 5 drops of carrier oil
- Cucumber face mask for glowing face
- Bad effect of wearing High Heels
- Proven ingredients to reduce pimples in your cute face
- Some beauty tips for this extremely hot summer
- Use Gram Flour as Skin Lightening Cream
- Simple Beauty tips for Men to look charming
- Natural remedies to re-grow your hair
- How to keep temporary and false Eyelashes?
- Oranges enriched with Antioxidants, Brightens Skin
- Lighting Ghee lamp before God is more Auspicious
- Growing eyebrows naturally with easy available Ingredients
- What products to be used during Summer Season?
- Maintain your beauty this Summer season
- Doing Waxing in your home without pain is simple
- Thickening of hair made easy through Supplements