First things first, in order for makeup to last long and look fresh, the canvas upon which it is applied must also be smooth and fresh. In order to have a fresh canvas, you must exfoliate no more than twice a week. Don’t forget that your lips need to be exfoliated too. A quick and easy scrub to exfoliate your skin with is sugar and coconut oil.
Moisturizer is a step that should never ever be
skipped! Applying moisturizer before your primer will ensure that your makeup
stay in place and look fresh all day long. If you have oily, acne prone skin,
go for a moisturizer that is oil-free; on the other hand, if you have dry skin,
pick a moisturizer.
Eventually, even with primer, eye shadow will
crease up. You can definitely blot your eyelids, but regardless of what you do,
you may need to touch up your eye shadow throughout the day. When that time comes,
don’t apply more eye shadow and just simply re-blend the pigment already on
your lids. You can use your finger or an eye shadow brush to re-blend. To hold
the look in place, dust translucent finishing powder over your lids.
Is applying hair dye good or bad for you? According to the National Cancer Institute (NCI), in the United States and Europe, an estimated one third or more of women 18 and older and nearly 10 percent of men over the age of 40 dye their hair. Meanwhile Cincinnati based hair color company Clairol released a 2008 study revealing that 75% of American women dye their hair.
- Tips to keep your lipstick long lasting
- Aloe Vera recipes for Skin
- Some Beauty tips to brighten your face
- Moong Dal Powder face pack has anti-aging properties
- Beauty tips with Rose Petals Powder in your face
- How to apply Vitamin E capsules on your face for glowing skin?
- How to Apply Vitamin E Capsules On To Skin Directly
- Try Curry leaves for Beautiful Hair
- Wow Amazing Benefits of using Ginger as a Beauty product
- Use orange peel for shining skin?
- Do you want to get rid of darkness under arm?
- How to get rid of Dandruff naturally?
- Best homemade face packs for this extremely hot summer
- Growing thick eyebrows naturally with homemade ingredients
- How to look fresh the whole day?