- Mint face pack
One of the best ways to soothe your skin and keep it cool is using this mint face pack. Just grind some mint leaves and add a pinch of turmeric powder in it. Add this paste in some lukewarm water and your pack is ready to use. Apply it on your face and wash it off in 15 minutes and notice the change.
2. Lemon face pack
Are you sick of greasy looking skin in summers? Then this lemon face pack is a must try for you. Just add one tablespoon lemon juice and one tablespoon honey in one egg white and mix well. Apply it on your face for 20 minutes and rinse with normal water. You'll be happy seeing your skin glow more than it normally does.
3. Cucumber face pack
Looking for some beauty tips for face? Just add some sugar in mashed cucumber and refrigerate it for some time. Apply it on your face and rinse it off in 10 minutes using cold water. This cucumber face pack helps soothe your skin and keep it hydrated making it healthier than before.
Aloe Vera recipes for Skin Green Tea and Aloe Skin Toner This three ingredient toner is so easy to make. It promises to tighten pores, remove toxins, reduce redness and moisturize. Simply blend water, green tea, and aloe vera for a gentle astringent action. Those with extra oily skin can add some witch hazel if they wish.
- Some Beauty tips to brighten your face
- Moong Dal Powder face pack has anti-aging properties
- Beauty tips with Rose Petals Powder in your face
- How to apply Vitamin E capsules on your face for glowing skin?
- How to Apply Vitamin E Capsules On To Skin Directly
- Try Curry leaves for Beautiful Hair
- Wow Amazing Benefits of using Ginger as a Beauty product
- Use orange peel for shining skin?
- Do you want to get rid of darkness under arm?
- How to get rid of Dandruff naturally?
- Best homemade face packs for this extremely hot summer
- Growing thick eyebrows naturally with homemade ingredients
- How to look fresh the whole day?
- Rose Petals pack for glowing Skin like Bollywood Celebrities
- Choosing hairstyle brings your beauty out