- Mint face pack
One of the best ways to soothe your skin and keep it cool is using this mint face pack. Just grind some mint leaves and add a pinch of turmeric powder in it. Add this paste in some lukewarm water and your pack is ready to use. Apply it on your face and wash it off in 15 minutes and notice the change.
2. Lemon face pack
Are you sick of greasy looking skin in summers? Then this lemon face pack is a must try for you. Just add one tablespoon lemon juice and one tablespoon honey in one egg white and mix well. Apply it on your face for 20 minutes and rinse with normal water. You'll be happy seeing your skin glow more than it normally does.
3. Cucumber face pack
Looking for some beauty tips for face? Just add some sugar in mashed cucumber and refrigerate it for some time. Apply it on your face and rinse it off in 10 minutes using cold water. This cucumber face pack helps soothe your skin and keep it hydrated making it healthier than before.
How to maintain long and beautiful hair? Trim your hair every 6-8 weeks Trim your hair regularly. Damaged ends are your hair's worst enemy. Monthly hair trims help get rid of split-ends and help you to avoid hair fall. Remember split ends mess up not just your hair's length but also affect the shine, volume, and smoothness of your hair. Always remember, a little trim on a regular basis, is a great tip that will naturally help hair growth.
- Avocado for Weight Loss, to look beautiful
- Tips to Protect Your Feet When Wearing High Heels
- Few Beauty tips Boys should steal from Girls
- Beauty benefits of Oranges to glow your skin
- How to beautify your cracked heels?
- Cucumber recipes to brighten your face naturally
- Homemade beauty tips with TOMATOES
- Applying Mehandi causes Serious Side effects