Detox Ginger Bath
Take 1/2 cup of Epsom salt and add 2 tsp ground ginger or you can grind it. Fill the tub like usual and pour your ingredients in. The ginger increases circulation and boosts immunity while Epsom salts soothe muscles and give you some much needed magnesium.
Refreshing Foot Bath
If you happen to have mustard powder, you can add a little fresh ground ginger for a fantastic foot bath. Sounds weird, sure, but its warming soothing stuff will make you a believer. Use 1 Tbsp. mustard powder with 2 tsp ginger (a little of this mixture goes a long way), add to warm water and let your feet soak for 15 minutes.
Warming Massage Oil
Ginger can warm the body topically, so massage oil will be a tension-reducing dream. You can take 1 inch of peeled ginger, cut into slices, a dozen or so dried rose petals (you can also use rose oil), and 1 cup of almond oil. Mix together in a Mason jar or bottle and let sit for a week. Then it’s ready to use on arms and legs, avoiding delicate areas.
Is applying hair dye good or bad for you? According to the National Cancer Institute (NCI), in the United States and Europe, an estimated one third or more of women 18 and older and nearly 10 percent of men over the age of 40 dye their hair. Meanwhile Cincinnati based hair color company Clairol released a 2008 study revealing that 75% of American women dye their hair.
- Tips to keep your lipstick long lasting
- Aloe Vera recipes for Skin
- Some Beauty tips to brighten your face
- Moong Dal Powder face pack has anti-aging properties
- Beauty tips with Rose Petals Powder in your face
- How to apply Vitamin E capsules on your face for glowing skin?
- How to Apply Vitamin E Capsules On To Skin Directly
- Try Curry leaves for Beautiful Hair
- Wow Amazing Benefits of using Ginger as a Beauty product
- Use orange peel for shining skin?
- Do you want to get rid of darkness under arm?
- How to get rid of Dandruff naturally?
- Best homemade face packs for this extremely hot summer
- Growing thick eyebrows naturally with homemade ingredients
- How to look fresh the whole day?