Vitamin E, Yoghurt, Honey and Lemon Juice for skin whitening
For this you need 2 teaspoons vitamin E oil, 2 tablespoons yogurt, 1 teaspoon lemon juice Rosewater Cotton pad. Take 2-3 vitamin E capsules and prick them to extract the liquid. Mix all the ingredients thoroughly. Wipe your face clean using the rose water and cotton pad. Slather the face mask over your face and neck and let it dry. Wash with cold water.
Vitamin E Oil for Treating Dark Circles
You need 2 capsules of vitamin E oil. Now puncture the capsules and pour the liquid into your palm. Apply the oil directly to the area around your eyes. Massage it gently and leave it on overnight.
Vitamin E, Papaya, and Honey for Glowing Skin
You need 3-4 vitamin E capsules1 cup papaya peel (make a paste) 1 teaspoon honey. Now squeeze the vitamin E capsule and mix the oil with the papaya peel paste. Add honey to it and blend well. Apply the mask to your face and neck. Allow it to dry. Wash your face with water.
Is applying hair dye good or bad for you? According to the National Cancer Institute (NCI), in the United States and Europe, an estimated one third or more of women 18 and older and nearly 10 percent of men over the age of 40 dye their hair. Meanwhile Cincinnati based hair color company Clairol released a 2008 study revealing that 75% of American women dye their hair.
- Tips to keep your lipstick long lasting
- Aloe Vera recipes for Skin
- Some Beauty tips to brighten your face
- Moong Dal Powder face pack has anti-aging properties
- Beauty tips with Rose Petals Powder in your face
- How to apply Vitamin E capsules on your face for glowing skin?
- How to Apply Vitamin E Capsules On To Skin Directly
- Try Curry leaves for Beautiful Hair
- Wow Amazing Benefits of using Ginger as a Beauty product
- Use orange peel for shining skin?
- Do you want to get rid of darkness under arm?
- How to get rid of Dandruff naturally?
- Best homemade face packs for this extremely hot summer
- Growing thick eyebrows naturally with homemade ingredients
- How to look fresh the whole day?