Kiwi is packed with Vitamin C. These fruits even contain more Vitamin C than oranges! Every 100 gms of kiwi has about 98mg of Vitamin C, while the same weight of oranges contains about 54mg. Vitamin C, also known as ascorbic acid, wards off colds and boosts the immune system.
Papaya extracts is widely used in the skin care industry in the form of facial peels, soaps, cleansers, and lotions. But why go after chemical treatments when you can enjoy the goodness of papaya, fresh and cheap! Eat papaya regularly. You can also mash it and apply to skin for a youthful bright glow.
Apart from a high Vitamin C content, strawberries also contain an important alpha hydroxyl acid, known as salicylic acid. It is known to penetrate deep into the pores and clean them out. It can unclog oily pores and stop pimples from forming. This will help clear out milia, whiteheads, and blackheads before they become stubborn pimples.
These Hairstyles makes you look younger Old and respectable pixie style can still add some youth to your appearance. It looks great even with women in middle age and covers lots of ageing details. Layers are wonderful they create unique images and provide pluses for your entire look. Using shiny mid-length hairstyles may take a couple of years off your appearance.
- Worried about Under Arm Darkness: A Solution
- Yogurt and Honey Mask for exploring Beauty
- Using leftover Papaya seeds for Beautiful Skin
- Natural Beauty Tips for all Teenage
- Simple and Easy Beauty tips for You
- Pimples major issue for Girls
- Homemade remedies for improving Skin tone
- Wonderful benefits of doing Facial
- Skin Benefits of drinking Pomegranate Juice
- Use these Herbs for Hair Growth
- Worried about Hair fall, Drink Pomegranate Juice
- How to maintain long and beautiful hair?
- Avocado for Weight Loss, to look beautiful
- Tips to Protect Your Feet When Wearing High Heels
- Few Beauty tips Boys should steal from Girls