Kiwi is packed with Vitamin C. These fruits even contain more Vitamin C than oranges! Every 100 gms of kiwi has about 98mg of Vitamin C, while the same weight of oranges contains about 54mg. Vitamin C, also known as ascorbic acid, wards off colds and boosts the immune system.
Papaya extracts is widely used in the skin care industry in the form of facial peels, soaps, cleansers, and lotions. But why go after chemical treatments when you can enjoy the goodness of papaya, fresh and cheap! Eat papaya regularly. You can also mash it and apply to skin for a youthful bright glow.
Apart from a high Vitamin C content, strawberries also contain an important alpha hydroxyl acid, known as salicylic acid. It is known to penetrate deep into the pores and clean them out. It can unclog oily pores and stop pimples from forming. This will help clear out milia, whiteheads, and blackheads before they become stubborn pimples.
How to get rid of Dandruff naturally? Baking Soda Your kitchen could hold the key to an itch free, flake free scalp. Wet your hair and then rub a handful of baking soda vigorously into your scalp. Skip the shampoo and go right to rinsing. Baking soda reduces overactive fungi that can cause dandruff. Your hair may get dried out at first, but after a few weeks your scalp will start producing natural oils, leaving your hair softer and free of flakes.
- Reducing puffiness under your eyes with homemade ingredients
- Overnight Beauty tips to wake up prettier
- Maintaining your Nails naturally
- Skin is reflection of your Eating Habits
- Potato Beauty Recipes for your face
- Worried about Skin Problems in summer?
- Basic tips for Quick Hair Care
- Learn to remove Suntan with homemade ingredients
- Is applying hair dye good or bad for you?
- Tips to keep your lipstick long lasting
- Aloe Vera recipes for Skin
- Some Beauty tips to brighten your face
- Moong Dal Powder face pack has anti-aging properties
- Beauty tips with Rose Petals Powder in your face
- How to apply Vitamin E capsules on your face for glowing skin?