Kiwi is packed with Vitamin C. These fruits even contain more Vitamin C than oranges! Every 100 gms of kiwi has about 98mg of Vitamin C, while the same weight of oranges contains about 54mg. Vitamin C, also known as ascorbic acid, wards off colds and boosts the immune system.
Papaya extracts is widely used in the skin care industry in the form of facial peels, soaps, cleansers, and lotions. But why go after chemical treatments when you can enjoy the goodness of papaya, fresh and cheap! Eat papaya regularly. You can also mash it and apply to skin for a youthful bright glow.
Apart from a high Vitamin C content, strawberries also contain an important alpha hydroxyl acid, known as salicylic acid. It is known to penetrate deep into the pores and clean them out. It can unclog oily pores and stop pimples from forming. This will help clear out milia, whiteheads, and blackheads before they become stubborn pimples.
Protect your Hair this scorching Summer Summers cause a build-up of sweat on the scalp, leading to irritation. Sweat attracts pollution and dust, which builds up in your hair. You need to clean it off regularly with a deep cleaning shampoo. Also, summers are the time you go for swims, and the chlorine present in the pool penetrates your hair strands, which makes them brittle and dry. To break down the build-up and clear up the chlorine.
- Homemade beauty tips with curd
- Do you have puffy eyes?
- Get rid of pimples easily through these steps
- Cucumber face mask for glowing face
- Bad effect of wearing High Heels
- Proven ingredients to reduce pimples in your cute face
- Some beauty tips for this extremely hot summer
- Use Gram Flour as Skin Lightening Cream
- Simple Beauty tips for Men to look charming
- Natural remedies to re-grow your hair
- How to keep temporary and false Eyelashes?
- Oranges enriched with Antioxidants, Brightens Skin
- Lighting Ghee lamp before God is more Auspicious
- Growing eyebrows naturally with easy available Ingredients
- What products to be used during Summer Season?