Add some coconut oil to your routine
There is a reason why coconut oil is all the rage right now. It is a fantastic smelling and inexpensive tool that can play so many roles in beautifying yourself. Chelsea Jackson, a junior at Iowa State University, suggests adding the miracle oil to your nightly beauty routine to wake up with gorgeous, shiny hair.
Change your pillowcase often
Even though it’s probably the last thing on your to do list, you should probably change your pillowcase tonight. Why? Because any dirt or oil from your hair and skin comes into contact with that pillowcase, as well as dead skin cells and sweat. All of that nastiness can build up and come into contact with your freshly washed face, sabotaging your beauty sleep.
Give your skin some daily TLC
Skin is very delicate, especially on your face. Think about it; our faces battle a lot every day, whether it is harsh winds, harmful rays from the sun or pollution. Before you hit the sheets, be sure to spend time on cleansing your skin and ridding it of all the dirt and gunk that can get caught up in your pores.
Protect your Hair this scorching Summer Summers cause a build-up of sweat on the scalp, leading to irritation. Sweat attracts pollution and dust, which builds up in your hair. You need to clean it off regularly with a deep cleaning shampoo. Also, summers are the time you go for swims, and the chlorine present in the pool penetrates your hair strands, which makes them brittle and dry. To break down the build-up and clear up the chlorine.
- Homemade beauty tips with curd
- Do you have puffy eyes?
- Get rid of pimples easily through these steps
- Cucumber face mask for glowing face
- Bad effect of wearing High Heels
- Proven ingredients to reduce pimples in your cute face
- Some beauty tips for this extremely hot summer
- Use Gram Flour as Skin Lightening Cream
- Simple Beauty tips for Men to look charming
- Natural remedies to re-grow your hair
- How to keep temporary and false Eyelashes?
- Oranges enriched with Antioxidants, Brightens Skin
- Lighting Ghee lamp before God is more Auspicious
- Growing eyebrows naturally with easy available Ingredients
- What products to be used during Summer Season?