Add some coconut oil to your routine
There is a reason why coconut oil is all the rage right now. It is a fantastic smelling and inexpensive tool that can play so many roles in beautifying yourself. Chelsea Jackson, a junior at Iowa State University, suggests adding the miracle oil to your nightly beauty routine to wake up with gorgeous, shiny hair.
Change your pillowcase often
Even though it’s probably the last thing on your to do list, you should probably change your pillowcase tonight. Why? Because any dirt or oil from your hair and skin comes into contact with that pillowcase, as well as dead skin cells and sweat. All of that nastiness can build up and come into contact with your freshly washed face, sabotaging your beauty sleep.
Give your skin some daily TLC
Skin is very delicate, especially on your face. Think about it; our faces battle a lot every day, whether it is harsh winds, harmful rays from the sun or pollution. Before you hit the sheets, be sure to spend time on cleansing your skin and ridding it of all the dirt and gunk that can get caught up in your pores.
How to get rid of Dandruff naturally? Baking Soda Your kitchen could hold the key to an itch free, flake free scalp. Wet your hair and then rub a handful of baking soda vigorously into your scalp. Skip the shampoo and go right to rinsing. Baking soda reduces overactive fungi that can cause dandruff. Your hair may get dried out at first, but after a few weeks your scalp will start producing natural oils, leaving your hair softer and free of flakes.
- Reducing puffiness under your eyes with homemade ingredients
- Overnight Beauty tips to wake up prettier
- Maintaining your Nails naturally
- Skin is reflection of your Eating Habits
- Potato Beauty Recipes for your face
- Worried about Skin Problems in summer?
- Basic tips for Quick Hair Care
- Learn to remove Suntan with homemade ingredients
- Is applying hair dye good or bad for you?
- Tips to keep your lipstick long lasting
- Aloe Vera recipes for Skin
- Some Beauty tips to brighten your face
- Moong Dal Powder face pack has anti-aging properties
- Beauty tips with Rose Petals Powder in your face
- How to apply Vitamin E capsules on your face for glowing skin?