Skin exfoliation mask, the yogurt helps remove dead skin, lighten and brighten skin, gets rid of dark spots and almost prevents ageing. The properties of yogurt are many and when used in this combination, it’s sure to give you benefits better than a ready made mask. You would always notice that yogurt gives you that cooling soothing feeling when applied, that’s because it has that anti-inflammatory agent.
Now, for the second ingredient, honey is a cleanser and it’s natural. Its helps in achieving clear skin. This honey and yogurt pack will help you get rid your skin of blemishes and marks. 2 teaspoons orange peel powder 1 teaspoon honey 1 teaspoon yogurt.
Method: Mix them all in a bowl and apply a thick coat on your face. Let it work its magic for 15 minutes until it dries out. Then rinse with water and dry your face with a towel. Apply a moisturizer immediately to avoid dry skin.
Protect your Hair this scorching Summer Summers cause a build-up of sweat on the scalp, leading to irritation. Sweat attracts pollution and dust, which builds up in your hair. You need to clean it off regularly with a deep cleaning shampoo. Also, summers are the time you go for swims, and the chlorine present in the pool penetrates your hair strands, which makes them brittle and dry. To break down the build-up and clear up the chlorine.
- Homemade beauty tips with curd
- Do you have puffy eyes?
- Get rid of pimples easily through these steps
- Cucumber face mask for glowing face
- Bad effect of wearing High Heels
- Proven ingredients to reduce pimples in your cute face
- Some beauty tips for this extremely hot summer
- Use Gram Flour as Skin Lightening Cream
- Simple Beauty tips for Men to look charming
- Natural remedies to re-grow your hair
- How to keep temporary and false Eyelashes?
- Oranges enriched with Antioxidants, Brightens Skin
- Lighting Ghee lamp before God is more Auspicious
- Growing eyebrows naturally with easy available Ingredients
- What products to be used during Summer Season?