Simply rub a thin slice of potato on your underarms. You can also grate the potato and apply the juice to the affected area, allow it to dry for 15 to 20 minutes and then wash it off with lukewarm water. Use either of these remedies twice daily for better and faster results.
Just like potatoes, cucumbers also have natural bleaching properties to help lighten discolored skin. Simply rub a thin cucumber slice on your underarms or grate a cucumber and apply the juice under your arms. Do this once or twice daily until you are satisfied with the results.
To remove dead skin cells and lighten your underarms, rub a lemon wedge on the skin for a few minutes. Leave the juice on your skin for about 10 minutes and then wash the area thoroughly. For better exfoliation, you can sprinkle a little sugar on the lemon wedge and then use it. Another option is to mix a little turmeric powder, honey or plain yogurt in some lemon juice and apply it to your underarms. Leave it on for about 10 minutes and then wash it off. Repeat three or four times a week.
Protect your Hair this scorching Summer Summers cause a build-up of sweat on the scalp, leading to irritation. Sweat attracts pollution and dust, which builds up in your hair. You need to clean it off regularly with a deep cleaning shampoo. Also, summers are the time you go for swims, and the chlorine present in the pool penetrates your hair strands, which makes them brittle and dry. To break down the build-up and clear up the chlorine.
- Homemade beauty tips with curd
- Do you have puffy eyes?
- Get rid of pimples easily through these steps
- Cucumber face mask for glowing face
- Bad effect of wearing High Heels
- Proven ingredients to reduce pimples in your cute face
- Some beauty tips for this extremely hot summer
- Use Gram Flour as Skin Lightening Cream
- Simple Beauty tips for Men to look charming
- Natural remedies to re-grow your hair
- How to keep temporary and false Eyelashes?
- Oranges enriched with Antioxidants, Brightens Skin
- Lighting Ghee lamp before God is more Auspicious
- Growing eyebrows naturally with easy available Ingredients
- What products to be used during Summer Season?