Wedding is an occasion when all eyes are on the couple. It is not just the bride who needs to look prim and proper but the groom as well to make them the ‘picture-perfect couple’. Everyone has body hair but when it is in excess, it can be quite an eyesore. To avoid such a situation especially on your wedding and the days to follow, make sure you take care of this problem in good time.
Pimples, dry skin, uneven skin tone, tanning, dark spots affect men too. While women have a certain advantage that they can cover it up with makeup, men will have to do a little more to hide these flaws. Teeth can make or break your first impression on others. A good smile with pearly whites not only looks good in photographs but also keeps your teeth strong which are many a times ignored by many.
Apart from these,
make sure you are well-groomed for your wedding. Go clean shaven or if you plan
to have stubble or a beard, get it trimmed properly so that it looks neat.
Splash some cologne or perfume to smell good and dress smartly to conceal any
flaw you wish to.
Excellent beauty pack with Multani Mitti Usually Multani Mitti lightens the skin. You can keep a bottle of cucumber juice in the refrigerator and use it chilled in the face pack to perk up your skin. After 15-20 minutes, wash off the pack with cool water and pat dry. For preparing scrub and Pack you need to do the following. Multani mitti can be mixed with oatmeal powder to create a scrub and pack.
- Hair tips for teenage girls to look flawless
- Some beauty tips for vibrant eyes
- Amazing skin care tips after threading face
- Worried about Puffy eyes, Here is a solution
- Oranges as an amazing beauty product
- Men faces grooming problems before their wedding - Solution
- Protecting your hands while driving this Summer
- Drinking fat burning juices for weight loss is advisable