Use a good quality hand moisturizer and apply on hands at least thrice a day after you have washed it thoroughly. In the summers use a light non greasy moisturizer and in the winters opt for something heavier like body butter. Winters tend to dry out the skin, so you can do with the extra moisturizing.
When you wash your hands, ensure that you wash your hands in lukewarm water all year round. Too hot water or too cold water tends to damage the skin. Never use normal dish soap because it is harsh on the skin and it also dries the skin easily.
Scrub your hands at least once a week with a good exfoliating agent to get rid of any dead skin. Take a teaspoon each of fine sugar and olive oil and mix it well with the juice of half a lime. If you want to try something different, add one drop of your favorite EO and you are done! You have your home made exfoliating scrub ready. When you paint your nails, always use a base coat so that your nails are not stained. Using a base coat it will also help the nail polish last longer.
What products to be used during Summer Season? Sunscreen Sunscreen is your best mate through summers Make sure you check your SPF’s and apply it at least 30 minutes before stepping out in the sun. Also, if you’re going to wear makeup, give the sunscreen some time to settle on your skin before you apply other products.
- Maintain your beauty this Summer season
- Doing Waxing in your home without pain is simple
- Thickening of hair made easy through Supplements
- Try sprout as Beauty tips
- How to look classy like a Princess?
- How to heal dry skin in legs during Winter Season?
- Beauty tips for your hands
- Try Ginger used as an excellent Beauty product
- Tips to maintain Facial Hair for youngsters
- Beauty tips for Woman with 40 years and above
- Follow these steps to apply Lipstick
- How to treat your dried lips during Winter Season?
- Tips for Choosing Earrings When You Have Short Hair
- Benefits of threading which shows your Beauty
- Use Matte Lipsticks with these steps