Keep your assets covered. Princesses tend to leave a little to the imagination, so don't go for the mini skirt and super low cut neckline because they are just not that casual. Some great choices are lace, wrap dresses, sailor necklines. All of these cultivate an air of elegance.
One of Princess Diana's famous dresses was a subtly gorgeous off-the-shoulder sleek blue gown. Consider dresses like that when you're on the hunt for princess-like clothing. Princesses tend to stick towards make-up that doesn't overwhelm their face that enhances the features they've got rather than going overboard. If you want to look like a princess, the natural look is the way to go. Wear a necklace as a crown.
You might not have the crown jewels to use, as Princess Diana did, but you can still use a pretty necklace as a crown (further showing that you are a princess at heart). You could also do something like wear a pearl necklace backwards so it accentuates your back rather than your front, especially if you are wearing a backless dress.
What products to be used during Summer Season? Sunscreen Sunscreen is your best mate through summers Make sure you check your SPF’s and apply it at least 30 minutes before stepping out in the sun. Also, if you’re going to wear makeup, give the sunscreen some time to settle on your skin before you apply other products.
- Maintain your beauty this Summer season
- Doing Waxing in your home without pain is simple
- Thickening of hair made easy through Supplements
- Try sprout as Beauty tips
- How to look classy like a Princess?
- How to heal dry skin in legs during Winter Season?
- Beauty tips for your hands
- Try Ginger used as an excellent Beauty product
- Tips to maintain Facial Hair for youngsters
- Beauty tips for Woman with 40 years and above
- Follow these steps to apply Lipstick
- How to treat your dried lips during Winter Season?
- Tips for Choosing Earrings When You Have Short Hair
- Benefits of threading which shows your Beauty
- Use Matte Lipsticks with these steps