Aloe vera comes to the rescue for a lot of skin problems. During summers, especially, it turns into a soothing balm, cooling off your skin after a long day in the sun. Aloe vera is anti-inflammatory and moisturizing. It calms the skin and nourishes it intensely. It also contains antioxidants that protect your skin from damage.
Your daily use skin care products have to be non-comedogenic, because pore blocking products can cause dead skin cells and bacteria to pile up on your skin. Also, you are continually sweating in summers, and you do not want that to combine with the oily and pores blocking products on your skin and result in more havoc.
Protect your skin with sunscreen before it gets damaged by the sun, because let me remind you, prevention is better than cure. Sun rays are a cause for many skin issues, such as dry skin, brown spots, and fine lines.
Busy Mom's must do Yoga for their external beauty Forward folds also strengthen and stretch the muscles in the legs, hips, and spine. To protect the lower back, keep your knees slightly bent when doing the pose. It can feel nice to fold halfway over while holding onto a countertop, the back of the couch, or your stroller or grocery cart handles.
- Steps to control hair fall
- Lighting Ghee lamp before God is more Auspicious
- Miraculous benefits of using Lemon in your body
- How to remove pimples effectively?
- Try these remedies to relieve itching
- Finding a natural alternative for Hair Dye
- How to beautify your Nails?
- Applying curd on your face gives wonderful results