Saffron is known to clear spots and lighten the skin tone which helps to enhance your complexion.
It protects the skin from damage caused by free radicals, cleanses the skin of blemishes, patches, and heals marks and tones up the skin.
They are a powerful Astringent. Tightens up the skin, erases wrinkles or fine lines and helps remove toxins from the skin.
It is loaded with natural antiseptic and antibacterial properties, which removes bacteria that gets trapped into pores leading to blackheads, acne, and cysts.
Jathikai is known to have curative properties that will nourish, repair and heal scars caused by acne or sunspots. Rich in anti-inflammatory and anti-bacterial properties, this makes a wonderful solution for various skin related problems.
This is loaded with natural antibacterial properties can fight acne causing bacteria, exfoliate the skin, soothe sunburn, remove suntan, and reduce signs of aging like dry skin and wrinkles.
Get rid of pimples easily through these steps Aloe Vera gel to stop pimples Aloe Vera gel can work magically on pimples. It is a skin soothing and purifying agent that can be effective to treat pimples quickly. Prepare some fresh Aloe Vera pulp from an Aloe Vera leaf and apply it directly onto the pimples and leave on. Do not wash until it dries up completely. 2. Tea tree oil to reduce pimples Tea tree oil is a strong antibacterial agent, it can fight pimples efficiently. Mix 2 to 3 drops of tea tree oil with 4 to 5 drops of carrier oil
- Cucumber face mask for glowing face
- Bad effect of wearing High Heels
- Proven ingredients to reduce pimples in your cute face
- Some beauty tips for this extremely hot summer
- Use Gram Flour as Skin Lightening Cream
- Simple Beauty tips for Men to look charming
- Natural remedies to re-grow your hair
- How to keep temporary and false Eyelashes?
- Oranges enriched with Antioxidants, Brightens Skin
- Lighting Ghee lamp before God is more Auspicious
- Growing eyebrows naturally with easy available Ingredients
- What products to be used during Summer Season?
- Maintain your beauty this Summer season
- Doing Waxing in your home without pain is simple
- Thickening of hair made easy through Supplements