The phrase “You are what you eat” couldn’t be more accurate. A nutritious diet is a fool-proof way to achieving healthy skin. Make sure you add fruits and vegetables to your daily intake. Foods rich in Omega 3 rich foods like flax seeds, walnuts and vitamin enriched foods like oranges, sweet potatoes, and pumpkin are a must.
The best way to consume water is to fill up a bottle with cucumbers, lemons, zucchinis, mint leaves and other such brightly colored veggies and make your detox water to drink on the go. Doing this gives you the nutrients as well as the hydration to help your body utilize and hold onto the water more efficiently.
Ingredient-conscious beauty is a thing. Yes! Just like what you put inside your body affects your overall health, what you put on the surface does the same. Your skin absorbs 60 percent of the stuff you put on so make sure you do some research on the ingredients that are present in your skin care, hair care, and beauty products.
Getting rid of Dandruff naturally Baking Soda Your kitchen could hold the key to an itch free, flake free scalp. Wet your hair and then rub a handful of baking soda vigorously into your scalp. Skip the shampoo and go right to rinsing. Baking soda reduces overactive fungi that can cause dandruff. Your hair may get dried out at first, but after a few weeks your scalp will start producing natural oils, leaving your hair softer and free of flakes.
- Try these face packs for bright looking face
- Rice water benefits good for Hair growth fastly
- Oranges to glow your skin
- Fairness tips for Men
- Curry leaves make your hair radiant
- How to look beautiful without makeup?
- Home remedies for your beautiful eyes?
- Beauty tips to improve your health
- Do Muslim Women apply Cosmetics?
- Beauty tips with amazing product Aloe Vera
- Easy beauty tips for women over 40 years of age
- Nails beautify your hands, steps to maintain it
- Natural Beauty Tips on Lemon Juice Uses
- Oranges enriched with Antioxidants, Brightens Skin
- Lemon Mask for your face adds more beauty