Include some curry leaves in your daily diet to get rid of your various hair-related problems. You can consume finely shredded curry leaves with milk or buttermilk. You can also add curry leaf powder to your rice and dhal. You can use curry leaves by mixing it with some yoghurt. Make a fine paste and massage it on your hair. Leave this on your scalp for at least fifteen minutes, before you rinse it off.
You can also make an effective hair tonic by boiling some curry leaves in your hair oil and applying it on your scalp. Massage it well for at least 15 to 20 minutes. Follow this procedure twice a week to stimulate your hair growth. Curry leaves are also rich in antioxidants and amino acids. Amino acids help in preventing hair loss and in strengthening hair follicles, while antioxidants moisturize your scalp. These antioxidants also help in removing dead scalp follicles, which are the primary cause of dandruff.
Vitamin B in curry leaves helps to restore color in your hair by nourishing and strengthening the roots. This also helps in the growth of new hair roots with healthier and stronger pigments. As a result, you get rich, healthy and radiant hair.
Getting rid of Dandruff naturally Baking Soda Your kitchen could hold the key to an itch free, flake free scalp. Wet your hair and then rub a handful of baking soda vigorously into your scalp. Skip the shampoo and go right to rinsing. Baking soda reduces overactive fungi that can cause dandruff. Your hair may get dried out at first, but after a few weeks your scalp will start producing natural oils, leaving your hair softer and free of flakes.
- Try these face packs for bright looking face
- Rice water benefits good for Hair growth fastly
- Oranges to glow your skin
- Fairness tips for Men
- Curry leaves make your hair radiant
- How to look beautiful without makeup?
- Home remedies for your beautiful eyes?
- Beauty tips to improve your health
- Do Muslim Women apply Cosmetics?
- Beauty tips with amazing product Aloe Vera
- Easy beauty tips for women over 40 years of age
- Nails beautify your hands, steps to maintain it
- Natural Beauty Tips on Lemon Juice Uses
- Oranges enriched with Antioxidants, Brightens Skin
- Lemon Mask for your face adds more beauty