To stay well hydrated, drink at least 8 to 10 glasses of water each day. In addition to this, you must reduce the amount of salt you eat to reduce water retention in the body. Also, avoid caffeinated and carbonated beverages that can be dehydrating.
2. Tea Bags
Put 2 used tea bags in the refrigerator for 30 minutes. Lie down and put the tea bags over your eyelids. Leave them in place for 10 to 15 minutes. Repeat a few times a day.
This remedy will also help get rid of wrinkles and dark circles around your eyes. Cut a cucumber into thick slices. Chill the slices in the refrigerator for 10 minutes. Place the cold slices on your eyelids for about 10 minutes or until they become warm. Repeat the process several times a day.
Potatoes are also effective in getting rid of puffy eyes. The starch present in potatoes has anti-inflammatory properties that help reduce under-eye bags. Peel, wash and dry a medium-size potato. Grate the potato and put the shavings in a clean cloth and tie it up. Place this cloth over your eyelids for several minutes. Repeat the process several times until the puffiness subsides.
How to get beautiful Eyes naturally? Cold Spoon Here is one natural beauty tip for eyes keep two spoons in the freezer over night. Take them out in the morning and place the spoons' curved backs to your eyes. The spoons will be cold so you will have to do the treatment in intervals. This will help enhance blood circulation and keep your eyes feeling fresh.
- Hollywood star Kristen Bell has credited exercising for helping her feel physically and mentally "strong"
- Baking Soda as beauty product for your face
- Benefits of using Shikhakai Powder for your Ha
- Benefits of using hibiscus for beautiful hair
- Neem an amazing product for beautiful Face & Hair
- Home remedies that can glow the skin naturally
- Find the perfect eyebrow shape for your face shape
- Who doesn't want a long, shiny mane?