based face Pack
Ingredients – One Kiwi, A small bowl of curd
Method – Peel the fruit and cut it in small pieces. Now, place these kiwi pieces in a jar along with curd and blend them together to make a fine paste. Once the pack is ready, apply it on your face and leave it for at least 30 minutes and then wash it off with lukewarm water. You’ll be amazed to see the glow of your face.
and Kiwi Pack
Ingredients – One kiwi, a tablespoon lemon juice
Method – Peel the fruit and convert it into pulp with help of a grinder. Now add lemon juice into the pulp and mix nicely. Your lemon-kiwi face mask is ready for application. Leave this mask on face till it get dries and then wash it off with normal water.
curd and kiwi mask
Ingredients – a ripe banana, one kiwi in pulped form, a small bowl of curd
Method – Take the banana first, peel it and mash it into fine pulp. Add kiwi pulp into it along with the curd. Blend all of them together to make a thick paste. Keep it for thirty minutes on your face before washing it off.
kiwi and egg mixed mask
Ingredients – 10 drops of olive oil, 1 tablespoon kiwi pulp, 1 egg’s yolk
Method – Take a bowl and keep all the ingredients into it. Mix everything together and make a paste. Apply this paste on your face to get a wonderfully glowing skin.
How to maintain good nail growth? Keep your hands very clean. Before you do anything, it's important to make sure your nails and the skin around them are thoroughly dirt-free. Then remove all traces of your last color with an acetone-free remover (anything else unnecessarily dries out your nail).
- How to remove dandruff naturally?
- How to get beautiful Eyes naturally?
- Hollywood star Kristen Bell has credited exercising for helping her feel physically and mentally "strong"
- Baking Soda as beauty product for your face
- Benefits of using Shikhakai Powder for your Ha
- Benefits of using hibiscus for beautiful hair
- Neem an amazing product for beautiful Face & Hair
- Home remedies that can glow the skin naturally