Make sure you prep your face before applying any makeup using either a hydrating primer or a balm anything that soothes your skin. By doing so, you’ll have to use less makeup, and it’ll also blend far more seamlessly on well-hydrated skin.
A common mistake lot of us make is applying blush too low on the cheeks. Begin applying the product at the height of the apple of your cheek and blend it upwards and back to define and lift your features. Add some highlighter to your cheekbones and the tip of your nose for some definition.
Don’t be afraid to try bold colors. Just because you’ve entered your 40s doesn’t mean you will need to stick to neutral shades. There’s a shade for everyone, and it all depends on your personal preferences.
Hollywood star Kristen Bell has credited exercising for helping her feel physically and mentally "strong" Hollywood star Kristen Bell has credited exercising for helping her feel physically and mentally "strong", and says it's the perfect outlet for her "depression and anxiety". Bell told Women's Health magazine "I've always felt mentally strong because I'm adept and can banter and hold my own in a good conversation. But I've never felt physically strong. I felt waifish or pregnant
- Baking Soda as beauty product for your face
- Benefits of using Shikhakai Powder for your Ha
- Benefits of using hibiscus for beautiful hair
- Neem an amazing product for beautiful Face & Hair
- Home remedies that can glow the skin naturally
- Find the perfect eyebrow shape for your face shape
- Who doesn't want a long, shiny mane?
- Beauty tips for women with age more than 50