If you're doing your own makeup, you've probably bought a few new items for your wedding day. But don't forget to make sure your basics are in tip-top shape, too. Replace the rubber pad in your eyelash curler to make sure you get maximum curves. Wash your makeup brushes using gentle shampoo to get rid of built-up residue that can get in the way of a seamless application.
Make an appointment to get those hair ends trimmed off a week or two before veil time so your hair looks healthy and fresh. Pluck your eye brows in advance so that you don’t get puffiness or redness over the area.
Try a gradual self-tanner lotion for an extra-believable look. It's best to skip tanner entirely on your actual wedding day to avoid any risk of staining your dress. A day or two before your wedding is the time to give your face and body a good once over so your skin is silky soft and prepped for all those pretty beauty products you'll be layering on.
Hollywood star Kristen Bell has credited exercising for helping her feel physically and mentally "strong" Hollywood star Kristen Bell has credited exercising for helping her feel physically and mentally "strong", and says it's the perfect outlet for her "depression and anxiety". Bell told Women's Health magazine "I've always felt mentally strong because I'm adept and can banter and hold my own in a good conversation. But I've never felt physically strong. I felt waifish or pregnant
- Baking Soda as beauty product for your face
- Benefits of using Shikhakai Powder for your Ha
- Benefits of using hibiscus for beautiful hair
- Neem an amazing product for beautiful Face & Hair
- Home remedies that can glow the skin naturally
- Find the perfect eyebrow shape for your face shape
- Who doesn't want a long, shiny mane?
- Beauty tips for women with age more than 50