Henna boosts hair growth: The natural properties of henna help promote hair growth exponentially. The powder form of this ingredient can also be used to create an essential oil that nourishes and promotes hair growth.
It can help reduce hair fall: Henna directly affects the scalp, assisting in improving follicle health. This helps curb hair fall, and also prevents and corrects hair thinning.
It conditions your hair: When combined with hydrating ingredients such as eggs, henna makes a great conditioner. All you need to do is apply a henna hair pack on for a short period of time to ensure that your hair feels silky smooth for days on end.
It can help prevent dandruff: Henna helps remove excess grease and dirt from your scalp, including dandruff. Using mehendi regularly on to your hair not only cures dandruff problems, it also prevents them from coming back.
How to get beautiful Eyes naturally? Cold Spoon Here is one natural beauty tip for eyes keep two spoons in the freezer over night. Take them out in the morning and place the spoons' curved backs to your eyes. The spoons will be cold so you will have to do the treatment in intervals. This will help enhance blood circulation and keep your eyes feeling fresh.
- Hollywood star Kristen Bell has credited exercising for helping her feel physically and mentally "strong"
- Baking Soda as beauty product for your face
- Benefits of using Shikhakai Powder for your Ha
- Benefits of using hibiscus for beautiful hair
- Neem an amazing product for beautiful Face & Hair
- Home remedies that can glow the skin naturally
- Find the perfect eyebrow shape for your face shape
- Who doesn't want a long, shiny mane?