Normal skin usually has a soft texture and is smooth. It doesn’t have any blemishes and patches. The pores are tight, and the skin surface feels neither greasy nor dry. The water content and oil production are well balanced, and blood flow to the skin is good. If you have normal skin, use a mild and non-alcohol cleanser to prevent over-drying.
As the name suggests, oily skin looks shiny and has acne, pimple, blackheads, and whiteheads. The pores are open, and the skin has an excess of sebum on it. During teenage, the hormone levels are always fluctuating, which might make things worse for oily skinned teens. Experts believe that stress (be it exam stress or the stress before a date night) can cause your skin to break out. So, stay calm.
Combination skin is a concoction of all the above skin type! You may have an extremely oily T-zone (the forehead, nose, and chin), and the other parts of the face may be dry. You may have blackheads and open pores. The cheeks may appear rough and dry while the other parts are overflowing with sebum and natural oils.
How to get beautiful Eyes naturally? Cold Spoon Here is one natural beauty tip for eyes keep two spoons in the freezer over night. Take them out in the morning and place the spoons' curved backs to your eyes. The spoons will be cold so you will have to do the treatment in intervals. This will help enhance blood circulation and keep your eyes feeling fresh.
- Hollywood star Kristen Bell has credited exercising for helping her feel physically and mentally "strong"
- Baking Soda as beauty product for your face
- Benefits of using Shikhakai Powder for your Ha
- Benefits of using hibiscus for beautiful hair
- Neem an amazing product for beautiful Face & Hair
- Home remedies that can glow the skin naturally
- Find the perfect eyebrow shape for your face shape
- Who doesn't want a long, shiny mane?