Swear by shape wear; it’s a blessing in disguise. It tames fat around the midriff, hip, and thigh regions effectively. And it also acts as a catalyst to make you look slimmer. Invest in it, and you will be thankful.
High-waist jeans should be on your hit list because they tuck in most of the flab and do a great job of making you look slender, tall, and slim. The ones that are black, stretchable, and stop near your ankle are what you need. Fetch those straight-cut high-rise jeans.
Avoid anything with horizontal prints, be it big or small. Vertical print dresses with deep necks are your go-to if you want to look slimmer and taller. And, patterns like A-line cut or a pencil skirt can seal the deal for you. And last, but not the least, everything will fall flat if you do not have the right posture. It makes a lot of difference to your silhouette, so pay attention to it.
Hollywood star Kristen Bell has credited exercising for helping her feel physically and mentally "strong" Hollywood star Kristen Bell has credited exercising for helping her feel physically and mentally "strong", and says it's the perfect outlet for her "depression and anxiety". Bell told Women's Health magazine "I've always felt mentally strong because I'm adept and can banter and hold my own in a good conversation. But I've never felt physically strong. I felt waifish or pregnant
- Baking Soda as beauty product for your face
- Benefits of using Shikhakai Powder for your Ha
- Benefits of using hibiscus for beautiful hair
- Neem an amazing product for beautiful Face & Hair
- Home remedies that can glow the skin naturally
- Find the perfect eyebrow shape for your face shape
- Who doesn't want a long, shiny mane?
- Beauty tips for women with age more than 50