If a bout of acne has left you with scars, or if you are suffering from uneven pigmentation, papaya can come to your rescue. Papaya has skin lightening properties that help clear blemishes and pigmentation. Also, the beta-carotene, enzymes, and phyto chemicals present in papaya help promote fairness.
Apply the mashed paste on your dark circles and leave it on for at least 10 minutes. Rub your skin gently with your fingertips and then wipe the paste off with a clean cloth. Wash with lukewarm water. Do this daily to banish those dark circles.
Use the thick and even pulp of a ripe papaya as a face mask and leave it on for 15-20 minutes. Wash this paste with cold water. With regular application, you will notice a marked difference.
How to maintain good nail growth? Keep your hands very clean. Before you do anything, it's important to make sure your nails and the skin around them are thoroughly dirt-free. Then remove all traces of your last color with an acetone-free remover (anything else unnecessarily dries out your nail).
- How to remove dandruff naturally?
- How to get beautiful Eyes naturally?
- Hollywood star Kristen Bell has credited exercising for helping her feel physically and mentally "strong"
- Baking Soda as beauty product for your face
- Benefits of using Shikhakai Powder for your Ha
- Benefits of using hibiscus for beautiful hair
- Neem an amazing product for beautiful Face & Hair
- Home remedies that can glow the skin naturally