Regularly trim your hair
This is one tip your hair stylist is tired of telling you, but believe us, there is no remedy as amazing as regular hair trims. Dead, damaged and split ends are your hair’s worst enemy, and the longer you keep them, the more damage they do to your hair.
Cold water rinse
Giving your hair a cold water rinse is a great way to ensure healthy, lustrous hair. Rinsing your hair with cold water ensures that your cuticles that have opened up during the hair wash are closed. It is necessary to have open hair cuticles while shampooing and conditioning as you want them to thoroughly do their job.
Avoid heat styling
Regularly subjecting your hair to heat styling causes a great deal of damage to your treasured locks. Subjecting your hair to heat fries your hair, making it brittle and weak. This will, in turn, keep your hair from growing long and prevent it from looking healthy and strong.
Hollywood star Kristen Bell has credited exercising for helping her feel physically and mentally "strong" Hollywood star Kristen Bell has credited exercising for helping her feel physically and mentally "strong", and says it's the perfect outlet for her "depression and anxiety". Bell told Women's Health magazine "I've always felt mentally strong because I'm adept and can banter and hold my own in a good conversation. But I've never felt physically strong. I felt waifish or pregnant
- Baking Soda as beauty product for your face
- Benefits of using Shikhakai Powder for your Ha
- Benefits of using hibiscus for beautiful hair
- Neem an amazing product for beautiful Face & Hair
- Home remedies that can glow the skin naturally
- Find the perfect eyebrow shape for your face shape
- Who doesn't want a long, shiny mane?
- Beauty tips for women with age more than 50