Regularly trim your hair
This is one tip your hair stylist is tired of telling you, but believe us, there is no remedy as amazing as regular hair trims. Dead, damaged and split ends are your hair’s worst enemy, and the longer you keep them, the more damage they do to your hair.
Cold water rinse
Giving your hair a cold water rinse is a great way to ensure healthy, lustrous hair. Rinsing your hair with cold water ensures that your cuticles that have opened up during the hair wash are closed. It is necessary to have open hair cuticles while shampooing and conditioning as you want them to thoroughly do their job.
Avoid heat styling
Regularly subjecting your hair to heat styling causes a great deal of damage to your treasured locks. Subjecting your hair to heat fries your hair, making it brittle and weak. This will, in turn, keep your hair from growing long and prevent it from looking healthy and strong.
Baking Soda as beauty product for your face Mix the baking soda and the water until you get a smooth paste. Wash your hands and your face and pat them dry with a clean towel. Massage the paste onto your nose and other areas affected by pimples, blackheads, or whiteheads. Leave it on for about 2-3 minutes and rinse off the paste with warm water. Rinse your face for a second time with cool water and pat dry with a clean towel. Finish by using a non-comedogenic moisturizer as baking soda can be quite drying on your face.
- Benefits of using Shikhakai Powder for your Ha
- Benefits of using hibiscus for beautiful hair
- Neem an amazing product for beautiful Face & Hair
- Home remedies that can glow the skin naturally
- Find the perfect eyebrow shape for your face shape
- Who doesn't want a long, shiny mane?
- Beauty tips for women with age more than 50
- Growing eyebrows fastly and naturally